Part 29: control

"It's time to go home Jeff" Jeff found himself at the supermarket with Lucifer "next time don't fall asleep while shopping" Lucifer pinched Jeff's cheek "What am I doing here?" Jeff looked at Lucifer "are you kidding?" Lucifer rubs off Jeff's "the temperature is okay" Jeff doesn't understand "aren't we going to the beach and all of a sudden a fallen angel attacked me and I went crazy" Lucifer doesn't understand "Don't let you play too many violent games" Jeff tried to explain but to no avail.

                 Now when both of them got home, they were suddenly jumped on them by Cerberus "we miss you so much" Jeff patted Cerberus's head, when he was passing by Malina's room Jeff heard Zdrada making fun of Malina "friend poorly "when Jeff entered, he was suddenly picked up by Zdrada" where did you go, boy? " Zdrada put Jeff in the middle of the chair and continued to tease Malina, "why don't you shut up and let me play" Malina was depressed and continued to drink vodka, "otherwise what?" Zdrada gasped in Malina's face, Jeff approached and kicked Zdrada's "I hate people like you" leg lightly, when he heard this, Zdrada left the room and Malina and Jeff laughed.

                  When Jeff came out of the room, he found Zdrada left his cigarettes here and when Jeff reached the third floor he saw Zdrada crying on the balcony "sorry for what I said" Jeff came up and patted Zdrada's shoulder "Think I'm sad about it?", "Then why?".

                   Zdrada is talking about Malina's childhood "on a rainy day, when Malina came home from school, she swooped on my lap and cried, at that time Malina talked about being boycotted by her friend", "and at the time of her birthday but no one came and at that time Malina was very sad" Zdrada took Jeff's hand "and the annoyance of Malina now just because she doesn't want to get hurt again, but when you kick my leg there and defend In the area of Malina, I saw Malina laughing, and I'm glad someone cares about Malina" while both of them were talking, there was a cry behind him, Jeff approached and led Zdrada inside "leave me down", Jeff took Zdrada back to his room and put her in bed "You're a great sister".

                       Now in reality, when Beel fell, people took Jeff and Beel home, on the way something appeared on Jeff's left arm, and Jeff suddenly woke up and knocked the car off the road. Jeff got out of the car "what are you doing Jeff?" Helltaker was worried about Jeff, suddenly Helltaker was squeezed by Jeff "no more Jeff, only Rhaast left".