Part 30: darkness

Now that Rhaast has complete control over Jeff "remember me Lucy?", Lucifer summoned a sword and stabbed at Rhaast "of course, how can I forget your danger", at Everyone regains consciousness and ready to fight, but is stopped by Lucifer "stop here, go help the wounded", wait until everyone is gone Lucifer stabs Rhaast in the heart "too weak".

                    but Rhaast stops and lifts Lucifer to "you have to pay the price for betraying me", when Rhaast was about to kill Lucifer suddenly stabbed in the neck "what the hell?", Lucifer just laughed "a trick I learned from Malina", Rhaast began to remember "oh, that trash", Lucifer was angry "how dare you call my friends like that?".

                    Rhaast's wound is getting bigger now and opening a portal, when looking into it Lucifer saw Jeff and tried to reach out but was stopped by Rhaast "are you going to lock me inside that boy?".

                   Jeff was floating in the abyss "Who am I and why am I here?", Jeff looked up at his left arm and noticed that the skin on that arm had turned into the scales of a centipede.

                    now Lucifer opened the gate and pulled Jeff out but Jeff was just lying on the ground "what's wrong Jeff, wake up", now Rhaast closed the gate and laughed at Lucifer "stupid, I took all of his strength, He's a weak demon now" Rhaast throws Lucifer out and approaches Jeff, then Lucifer tries to stop Rhaast.

                    "Do I know her, why is she protecting me?" Jeff doesn't understand why Lucifer is protecting him, and Jeff tries to remember his past "feeling so familiar".

                    Jeff's memory began one morning when Helltaker went out with everyone except Judgment and it started raining "so boring, what the hell?" Jeff was surprised to see Judgment ready to lift weights immediately, in the middle of the house "are you not tired?" Jeff threw the towel at Judgment "I need to become stronger", Jeff was depressed and lay on the chair, by which point Judgment was already hungry "hey Jeff, are you hungry?", "Okay will you cook?" Judgment just shook his head and blushed "bored" and Jeff went to the kitchen.

                    When he poured the dough on the pan, Jeff successfully flipped a side of the cake and tried to make a lot of "okay", when Judgment and Jeff finished eating, Jeff came up with "hey, can we go back to hell?" Judgment wanted to stop Jeff but couldn't help but look at Jeff's adorable face.

                    "must always be near me," Judgment instructed Jeff before sending him to hell, a moment later the carpet in the living room glowed and created a portal, when Jeff was surprised when he went to hell. when he saw the scene here, in hell there were only cries of the fallen souls here, and by that time a demon approached and talked to Judgment, then Jeff saw that there was a soul of a dog guarding a ruined house nearby.

                    "What are you doing here?" Jeff came and patted the dog's head but suddenly got bitten "it hurts", Jeff was about to hit him when a man stopped Jeff "leave Seki alone", Jeff turned around and saw an old man "Who are you?", "I am a friend of the owner of this house," Jeff took a close look and saw that this was a pet food store.

                    "The owner of this shop is my friend, ten years ago he opened this shop with Seki" now he gave Seki food and wound dressings, "What are these wounds?", " It was because of fighting with demons, to protect this store", "so where's the owner?".

                    "He's dead, because of a slash in the stomach", "So Seki here to wait for the master since then?", "no where because Seki is so smart it already knows that its owner is dead", "so why is he still in this store?", "since this is a place with many beautiful memories so it's still here" right then a crowd of demons came up and kicked Jeff hard and made him fly over to the house next door.

                     at that moment they beat that old man and set the house on fire despite the angry Seki, then Jeff came over and gave Seki the remaining dog food box "I just found out like this", just then Seki grabbed that food box and ran away, "how can you survive?".

                     "Do you think your kicks can kill me?" and just like that Jeff killed all those demons, when Jeff turned around and healed the old man, after a while Jeff turned around and saw Judgment "Where are you going?", "I just finished cleaning", the two of them both home, Seki and the old man came and said goodbye to Jeff.

                                          as soon as Jeff got back everything was motionless and there was a voice saying "it's time to wake up and shine, Jeff", then Jeff was suddenly sucked into the abyss.

                      "I'm Jeff" and at that moment Jeff woke up and saved Lucifer, "Are you okay?" now Jeff's left eye turns red and begins to bleed "wake up", now Jeff teleports to everyone and gives Lucifer to Helltaker "if everyone saw the giant centipede appear then run away", "do you have any plans yet?" Helltaker gave Jeff blood transfusion, now Jeff comes up and kisses Beel "just one thing, if I die then hope he will forget me and live a long life", when Jeff left, Beel said "sorry but I can't, so live again".

                       "Long time no see, Rhaast" Jeff was really angry, "yes my body" Rhaast was ready to fight, and when the two of them crashed Jeff was suddenly punched in the chest by Rhaast and fell to the ground "too weak".

                       Now Jeff went crazy and kept slapping his hands on the ground, the horns elongated and the tail grew into four, a while later there were thousands of black scales growing on his skin, "Is this the form of darkness?" Rhaast was surprised to see this shape of Jeff, when the transformation was successful Jeff had a pair of sizable horns on his head and a rather sturdy scab over his body as well as four of the centipede's tails.