the power of Jeff

Jeff is a crazy demon, he is very emotionless but pretends to have feelings for people, and below are Jeff's abilities.

blood transfusion: Jeff can transfuse his own blood into other creatures, if the creature is strong it will become an artificial demon (like Helltaker and an unknown angel) and if the creature refuses otherwise they will become undead or dead.

Blood: Jeff can focus his blood on one organ and make them stronger (Jeff strengthens his tail into a centipede to fight).

Physical Strength: Jeff can fight a lot of demons barehanded, he used to tear one with his bare hands.

Demon Lord: Jeff has Lucifer blood so he can control some skeletons but not as much as Lucifer and Jeff needs to roar to use his powers.

Absorption: Jeff can eat other creatures to increase strength, but if he eats too much Jeff will go crazy.

Teleportation: Jeff can teleport anywhere, since he hasn't used it in a while so he can teleport only 4 times a day.

super healing: Jeff can heal every wound on his body, from beheading to body damage, and no weapon can hurt Jeff.

enduring: Jeff can withstand god's torture, and when he gets out he can still fight Uriel.

                                  And this is a story of Jeff suffering from amnesia.

             "There was centipede in my ear" Jeff slammed his hand into the prison, "he's crazy again" some angels approached Jeff and tried to inject Jeff with drugs, "please stop it" just then Uriel arrived "can you guys let us talk privately?", when the angels were gone, Uriel approached and handed Jeff an apple.

                  "What's wrong with you?", Jeff calmed down "please tell me who I am" now Uriel just leaves and tries to hide his tears "I'll visit you next time".

                    and every day Uriel comes to visit Jeff, when she comes Jeff is always happy and sometimes they play chess and Uriel always wins Jeff "you should try next time" Uriel flipped Jeff's forehead "next time I'll be the winner"Jeff insisted.

                      One day it was raining quite hard, now the prison angels went home to avoid the storm and Jeff felt depressed that Uriel wouldn't come but was surprised to see her step in and sit in front of Jeff "sorry It's a bit hard today" Jeff came up and saw Uriel's feet bleeding "why do you have to do this for me?", "it's okay, I'm afraid you have to wait" and they played with each other for a long time "Hey Jeff, what if you remember?" Jeff looked up at the ceiling and thought, "If I remember and have to leave you, I don't want to remember forever" and Jeff fell asleep "Good night" Uriel carefully covers Jeff's blanket.

                         Jeff was dragged out of the cell by Uriel "what is it?", As both of them were walking in the nearby park "how is it feeling out here?", "Wait I've been released?", "Also More than that, have you become warrior of the angel?" Uriel gave Jeff a badge "what are you going to get the name?", "just call me Ken", "ok come in today I invited" Uriel dragged Jeff to a cafe coffee was nearby, and Jeff's new life had begun.

                          and Ken's first task is to kill a devil worshiper, when Ken finds him he discovers he performed an ancient ritual to turn him into a demon but instead rituals it fails again and he transforms into a disgusting creature that cannot stand the light, then Ken had to kill him but when he was about to die "I just wanna be like you, Jeff" and he stopped breathing.

                         Ken came home in the rain and got all wet just then Uriel came up with a towel and gave Jeff "you're all wet", "thank you" just then Ken felt a scent smell and saw the other pan is on fire, only a piece of charred meat is left on the table and Uriel is embarrassed "so bad", but Ken came over and ate that meat "stop it, you don't see it ugly ? " Uriel tries to stop Ken, "everything you do to me is amazing" and now Uriel smiles.

                          this time one afternoon when Ken and Uriel were back home, "I'm upstairs" at that moment Uriel threw Ken a mask "don't let the demons know your face", when Ken went up to his room and Uriel thought to himself "this time I spend a lot of money, let alone this is Ken's gift" after a while Uriel called Ken down and happy Ken's birthday "happy birthday, what's wrong with your eyes?", "It's not my birthday today" and Jeff snapped Uriel "answer, am I Jeff or Ken?" At this point Uriel answered and was dropped by Jeff and Jeff cried "I don't know who I am?" and Uriel hugged Jeff "you are Ken" Jeff got angry "I'm not Ken" now Jeff left a mask "thank you for taking care of me, when I know how to make cake will you come and enjoy?" now Jeff put Uriel on the bed and roared and ran out of the house.