Nothing Better

It had been a month now and Yon's arm had finally healed enough for her to start working, which she felt extremely happy about. She unfortunately still hadn't found a new place to live but Jij-i was happy to have you stay in her and Jooheons apartment as long as you wanted.

"Move those over here Yon!" One of the staff members asked while Yon carried the equipment quickly over to where they were. She was tried, but honestly very happy to be back at work. Yon smiled placeing the equipment down before heading off to do her next task as soon as possible.
"You should be taking it easy" Yon turned to see Shownu standing in the doorway of the studio looking at you with a small smile. Yon blushed lightly before giving a small nod, "I'm okay, my arms much better, see" Yon held up her arm to showed the healed burn. Shownu smiled fully while giving a small, low chuckle,"I know, but still."
He slowly approached her gently taking hold of her hand, "you will over do it..." Shownu mumbled gently kissing the knuckles of her hand, Yon could now feel her ears burning as she quickly pulled her hand away. "Not here Hyunwoo..." she mumbled quickly looking away from him, "sorry Yon." He bowed his head slightly while she looked back up at him slowly. Yon gave him a smile before reaching up and patting hid head, "you will see me tonight remember?" Yon told him while he smiled back. He nodded slowly before Yon then turned to continue on her way while he watched her happily.

-

"That's the last of it" Yon whispered to herself while finishing up the last of her task only to have someone call out her name, "Yon over here please!" She turned to see it was her boss which she quickly hurried over to him only to see him standing with an unknown man. " Cho Yon this is Lee Dohyun, he will start working here tomorrow alomg side you and I was hoping you would show him the way around in the morning if possible." He asked, well, more like told Yon as she nodded, "of course! It's a pleasure to meet you."

Yon bowed to Dohyun who did the same back instantly, "no the pleasures all mine." He said quickly with a warm smile, "I'll have you two meet up here again tomorrow morning, Yon is one of our star employees after all, she will teach you all you need to know." Her boss smiled happily before turning an leaving for the night, "right I shall see you tomorrow." Yon smiled waving to Dohyun who waved back slowly as you began to leave quickly.

Yon made her way out of the building with her bag in hand only to run into someone out the front of the building, it took her a moment to realise it was Shownu under the hat and mask but once she did she could only smile widely. "How long have you been out here? It's so cold, you will get  sick," Yon shivered slightly while Shownu gave a small shrug, "only for an hour or two." He answered, "geez lets hurry and go back to the apartment before you get sick!" Yon panicked before taking hold of his arm and quickly walking down the street to catch a cab. Good thing Shownu has his disguise but to be sure Yon put a mask on aswell while they quickly entered the cab.

-

"So cold" Yon muttered rubbing her hands together as both her and Shownu entered into the apartment quickly removing their shoes. Both of them removed their masks while shownu removed his hat, "here this will help" he put his hat and mask down before gently taking hold of Yons hands before blowing on them with hot air. Her hands were getting warmer thankfully, but now her face and ears were boiling, "you're so embarrassing Hyunwoo..."
Yon muttered nervously while shownu only gave her a cheeky smile. After Shownu let go of her hands the two of them headed into the living area while Yon then headed into the kitchen to prepare dinner. This was usual for them, Shownu would come and have dinner with her on his free nights since dates were out of the question, even so, at home dinners were just as good.

After dinner Shownu insisted Yon shower first while he did the dishes much to her wanting to help he refused to let her since she cooked for them. "All done!" Yon called out while drying off her hair  slowly making her way into her bedroom where Shownu was. "Hows your arm?" He asked getting up from the bed putting his phone down in the process since he was just playing on it.
"A little itchy, but the doctor said that was part of the healing process after all" she smiled showing him her arm while he smiled in responses, "make sure to still apply the cream okay?"

"Yes sir" she giggled while Shownu took hold of her towel to dry her hair properly for her, "I can do that myself you know." Yon blushed while he grinned slightly, "I know."
Once he was finished he went off to have his own shower which he did so quickly. He came back into the room in his shorts and shirt while Yon was apply her cream on her healing burn slowly. "That was quick, did you scrub behind your ears?" Yon asked while he nodded before laying himself down on the bed with a small sigh, "big day?" Yon smiled looking down at him as he nodded again with a soft groan. Yon could only giggle before shownu reached up to pull her down into his arms, causing her to let out a small "oof." Shownu held Yon tightly to his chest while her face started heating up once again, "Shownu I should turn off the lights first befor you sleep." She mumbled softly while he only sighed again, "in a minute, lets stay like this a little longer." He whispered kissing her forehead gently, she only give a slight nod before hugging him back gently. God he made her feel so many emotions, she thought smiling happily, despite being so embarrassed and nervous. She would be lying if she said she hated him doing the things he did. When ever it was just her and him, she could be herself, no matter what.

"Yon..." Shownu whispered softly, "mmm?" She looked up at him slowly while he stared back at her lovingly, "my Yon..." he smiled slightly while she smiled back at him in response.