I won't leave you

Shownu looked back and forth from her and his hands as he fiddle with them unsure of what to say. "You don't have to stay..." Yon mumbled looking at how uneasy he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He shook his head giving her his full attention, as always he gave her his usual blank expression but his eyes said other wise, worry?
"Does it hurt?" He asked softly while Yon moved her arm a little
Only to whimper causing him to flinch, worried seeing her in pain. "Don't move it too much okay" he gently reached out touching her shoulder while she looked at her arm sadly. "I'm really in trouble this time" she whisper softly attempting to shake off the fact she won't be able to work due to her arm. Shownu continued to look at her while her expression screamed uneasy and worry, "don't worry Yon, I'll take care of you." Yon looked at him slightly shocked at how calmly he could say such a thing, if it wasn't for the fact she was in pain she would have slapped the blank expression off his face for being so straight forward.

"You don't have too..."

"But I want too" he told her as a faint blush found its way to her face, she looked away from him while he gave her a small smile. "How about something to eat?" He asked standing up from the bed.

-

"So I need to keep this from getting  wet for at lest a week?" Yon asked as Shownu covered up her bandaged arm with the utmost  care while Jij-i nodded quickly to her watching the two of them. "Its just to help the healing process for now but once the week is up it should be good to go!" Jij-i reasured her happily while Shownu nodded in agreement with her statement. "Are you sure you don't need my help?" Shownu asked as Yon stood up shaking her head embarrassed at the thought of him helping her bath. "Don't worry Shownu I'll take good care of her" Jij-i reasured her as she led Yon to the guest bathroom while Shownu went about picking out clean clothes for her.

"Is he always so..." Yon trailed off trying to think of a word as she attempted to hide how red her face was, "blunt? Clueless? Screams I have no idea whats going on half the time?"
Jij-i laughed trying to help her figure out what she wanted to say while washing Yon's hair gently. "Trust me Yon, he is just unsure of how to express himself with you," Jij-i told her while rinsing her hair being sure not to wet her arm. Yon pouted while Jij-i turned off the water and grabbed her a towel, "I Don't see why, I'm just like everyone else." Yon grumbled while Jij-i wrapped a towel around her giving her a small chuckle. "Don't worry" Jij-i reasured her as she helped her back to her room only to find Shownu still trying to pick out clothes. "I didn't know what you would..." Shownu paused  seeing Yon standing in a towel leaving him stunned while holding up two different pairs of pjs. Jij-i took one of pjs from him before shoving him out of thr room and closing the door. "Now let's get you dressed okay" Jij-i snickered before helping Yon get dressed, "there all done." Yon stretched only to yelp moving her arm, which lead to the door to her bedroom slamming open, "are you okay?" Shownu asked, concern  hanging onto every word. He must have been waiting right outside for him to hear Yon yelp, "don't worry, Yon just needs to be more careful." Jij-i patted Shownu on the shoulder only to have her phone ring. "I'll have to take this" Jij-i said  answering the phone while exiting the room.

"You sure you're okay?" Shownu asked walking tawords Yon who was attempting to dry her hair with one hand. Shownu gently took the towel from her and slowly started drying her hair for her, "sorry." Yon mumbled softly trying to hide her blush while he continued to dry her hair for her, "why are you sorry?" He asked with a very confused look on his face as she looked up at him, "I always seemed to cause trouble for you." Yon gave him a uneasy and guilty look while he finished drying her hair, hanging up the towel on the door rack.
"You aren't any trouble" he told her turning his attention back to her. Shownu grabbed her painkillers and water for her, passing then to her, "I want you to rely on me more." He asked her as she took the pain killers and then the water to swallow it, she placed the water on the side table avoiding his gaze. "It's easier handling things on my own, I've always done it that way Hyunwoo" she mumbled softly as he felt a shiver run up his spine hearing her call him by his name. Shownu stepped closer tawords her as she rubbed the back of her neck, "Yon?" Shownu whispered, his deep voice rumbled in the bottom of his chest. Yon turned to look at him as he gently wrapped his arms around her torso being sure not to touch her arm "please rely on me Yon."