Unplanned Encounter

"So heavy" Yon muttered under her breath as she pouted her lips quickly putting down the large make-up kit she was asked to move for the make-up artists. Yon had naturally fair skin as well as lightly tinted pink cheeks that always complimented her natural brown eyes almost making them glow when you looked at them. Her shoulder length brown hair was tied back in a pony tail along with a cap to keep any sun or hairs out of her face while she worked, of course her job was to assist the staff of Monsta X, she was basically their errand girl, but the money payed well in her opinion. She was lucky enough to score the job since she was pretty average looking and wasn't interested in meeting the members of Monsta X, she had only been working for the staff for about a month and in that time onky ever seen the members 3 or 4 times.
Earning money to live was all she had on her mind especially since her mum and dad passed away, was a touchy subject but she didn't dwell on it to much, it was time to get back on her feet and of course this job was the perfect start.

"Errand girl over here please!" Yon turned her head in the direction she heard her name being called, quickly jogging over to a taller woman then her holding out what looked like drinks. "I'll need you to drop these off to the members dressing room, they are shooting for their music video so do not worry about seeing them," the lady said handing Yon the drinks while she nodded accepting the task even tho she had very little say. Yon made her way down the halls of the building before coming to a stop in front of the idols dressing room, she adjusted the drinks in her hands to free up her fingers to grab hold of the door handle, then pushing it open with her foot. She hurried inside over to a small coffee table placing the drinks down before then stretching her arms to loosen them up.
She then smiled to herself dusting off her hands with a small humph turning to leave only to come face to face with a broad chest causing her to tense up from fright. She had to tilt her head back to look up at the face that was attached to the chest to only see none other then the leader of the group, Shownu looking down at her tilting his head to look at the drinks behind her. A few seconds of silence passed before she coughed adjust her cap to look away from him giving him a quick bow, "one of the staff members asked me to deliver these drinks here, I'm deeply sorry fir the intrusion." Yon blurted out side stepping around what was basically a giant to her since she was only 5'1 compare to the idol standing before her. Shownu watch her as she munovered around him, making her way to the door having him be the one to speak up this time.

"You dropped your phone" he said a little to late as she was already gone causing him to pick up her phone from the ground rubbing the back of his head unsure of what to do with it.