Hearts Desires

Yon continued to stare up at Shownu who only smiled at her warmly in return, as soon as he did Yon felt he heart skip a beat before speeding up slightly, "I-I guess your right..." you mumbled, laughing softly while Shownu continue to stare back at her. He turned away to clean up the rest of the plates while Yon watch quietly, some how she found herself just admiring him doing so.

"All done now" he said coming back and sitting down beside Yon, there her heart went again, instantly picking up speed, "you okay?" He asked while all she did was nod slowly while still staring up at him, he gave a small chuckle causing you to blush slightly. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked Yon while she shook her hair looking away, Shownu only gently brushed his hand against her now bright red cheek causing her to flinch slightly.
He just softly cupped her face with the one hand before then continuing to rub his thumb across her cheek earning your attention again while you looked up at him.

"Your the real strong one Yon" he whispered softly to her while gently brushing a strand of hair out of her face, even tho he was bigger then her in everyway, he was still so gently and soft when even giving her the smallest of touchs. Yon felt herself nuzzeling into his touch which took even him by surpised as she closed her eyes gently, she once again felt safe and warm with him, he seemed to just make everything feel better no matter what. "Hyunwoo..." Yon whisper softly, if only she new how much he got Shownu going to hear her just saying his name. "Keep your eyes closed" he whispered back while Yon did as he said, she didn't kniw quite what he was doing till she felt his breath brush against her lips gently before he then closed the small spaces between his lips and hers. When his lips touched hers she instantly felt a shiver run up her spine, conflicted with if she should pull away or not, he gently wrapped his arm around her tiny waist being sure not to touch her arm or break away fron her at any point.
Yon slowly began to kiss back which was all Shownu needed right now to send his heart in to full melt down as the two of them continued to kiss each other innocently and sweetly. After a few moments Shownu pulled away to look at Yon who seemed to look back up at him lovingly in response, god she was so weak, she thought as he held her in his arms tightly, he gently kissed her forehead before then resting his own against yours. "Let me care for you Yon, no matter what" he said softly but in a low tone as Yon gave a small "mmm" as if to say okay before he began to kiss her again gently.

-

Yon was happily asleep on Shownu's chest soundly while he ran his fingers through her hair gently. She hummed softly in her sleep at the touch causing Shownu to smile to himself at how innocent and small she looked. After Shownu had kissed her till her lips were red he insisted she get some sleep after taking her pain killers for the night before then having her lay happily on him to only have he pass out after a few seconds.

Morning soon came and Yon was now alone again slowly waking up from her deep sleep rubbing her eyes. Her mind played back the intiment kiss her and Shownu share causing her to blush almost instantly while burying her face into the pillow, she jumped when she heard the door to her room open which she looked over at to see a freshly showered Shownu in a pair of jeans and a white shirt drying his hair with a towel. Looking over at him only made her face more red as he slowly shuffled over to the side of the bed before sitting down, "I didn't want to wake you so I just went for a shower." He told her while she nodded slowly while sitting up, god she was so nervous, way more then she was before.
Shownu could tell causing him to smile before leaning over and kissing her cheek, she looked at him while he gave her another kiss on the tip of her nose gently causing her to scrunch up her nose slightly. She began to smile while crawling over to hug his arm gently which she screamed mentally over how big it was which was new for her. "We will go out for breakfast after you take your medication and shower okay?" He asked you while you looked up at him nodding, he couldn't help but kiss your forehead while you smiled happily.