-2-

Kaito and Rantaro walked down the pavements of the small town, making idle chat as they went.
Rantaro wore a muted khaki turtle neck with white stripes around the neck and sleeves, a dark grey shirt overtop with a anime logo in the middle of it, denim jeans and black boots. Kaito wore a nasa shirt with a hoodless purple zip-up jacket over top, grey jeans and black trainers.

"So how old you think he is?" Kaito asked the other.

"Hard to say, don't want to assume he's like 10 like with Kokichi or like 30 with you." Rantaro said with a chuckle, earning a punch to the chest.

"Hey I don't look that old!"

"What 19 year old has a goatee?!"

"Me!!"

Their blabbering stopped as they approached the cafe, Kaito taking in the scenery every second.

"Woah, this place is just aesthetically pleasing overall.." Kaito murmured as he walked to the counter with Rantaro. They both arrived at the counter, where the same blue-haired boy was standing, ready to take their order. The overly-fluffy white haired boy was behind him, making a few different coffees with the different machines.

Kaito practically froze when he saw their face.

"Two (COFFE EW), thankyou." Rantaro told the cashier, winking at him after. The blue-haired boy blushed slightly, smiling before nodding and taking his money.

Rantaro practically had to drag his friend to the tables as he was too busy staring at the white-haired boy he found irresistibly attractive.

"Yo,, that Idabashi is so cute,," Kaito said to Rantaro as he sat down.

"Heh, the charm worked on you too." Rantaro stated to the other with a small chuckle.

"I have an idea! Lets write out numbers on napkins for when they come to collect the cups!" Kaito whisper-yelled to his friend.

"Ehh,, sure I guess." Rantaro hesitantly agreed.

Saihara ended up bringing their drinks to their table, which Rantaro was very grateful for.

"I have to say I'm very goad you have your eyes on him and I think he's good for you. I'm also really glad you don't like Kokichi,,," Kaito whispered the last bit to Rantaro, them both laughing a bit after.

They both finished their coffees and took the napkins from underneath their cups.
Kaito wrote: ***** ****** my number for Idabashi!! -Spiky haired goatee boy
And Rantaro wrote: ***** ****** To Saihara ;) -wavy green haired boy

They both left the cafe laughing, making fun of each other's notes.

Rantaro anxiously stared at his phone screen, waiting for any type of message from the boy he wanted.

He sighed and got up after staring at the top of his screen for 10 minutes straight, slipping his phone into his back pocket of his jeans and making his way over to the kitchen. Rantaro took out a packet of noodles and was about to make himself a snack before he heard his phone ping.

He took the device out from his pocket, seeing an unknown number text.

Saihara!

Rantaro rapidly opened his phone, going onto Whatsapp and immediately checking.

Unknown Number: Ah,, hello? Is this "wavy green haired boy"?

It wAS HIM!!!!!!

Yeah! You're Saihara right?

Unknown Number: Ah,, yeah.

Rantaro quickly changed his contact name to "Pretty Cafe Boy".

My name's actually Rantaro Amami, lmao 😹

Pretty Cafe boy: Ok, Amami-kun :). My full name is Shuichi Saihara.

The two ended up getting to know eachother, texting for longer than an hour unintentionally.

Who knew this small friendship would spike into a loving relationship?

OMIGOD I UPDATED AHHSHFBDBEJRJKFNF