Chapter#16

THIS IS GONNA INCLUDE TONS OF HURTING OF THE FEELS SO IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR FEELS SHANKED UP YOUR ASS THEN DONT READ THIS CHAPTER😁...
You and Dave were both laying in bed. Dave was sleeping but you were wide awake. You couldn't sleep so you decided to go on pesterchum.
anonymousFangirl(AF) joined chat ~~1~~
ectoBiologist(EB) joined chat ~~2~~
EB: Hey (FN)!
AF: hi john
AF: what's up?
EB: nothing.
EB: do you wanna come over to my place and play video games?
AF: sure! Sounds like fun!
EB: okay I'll be waiting for you then!
AF: okay I'll be there in a few!
ectoBiologist(EB) disconnected
anonymousFangirl(AF) disconnected
You walked over to johns house and knocked on his door. He opened the door and hugged you. "Hi (FN)!" said John. "Hey John, what kinda video games are we gonna play?" You asked "fighting games?" "Sure!" You said. You guys battled for 2 hours and he won 29 rounds and you won 3. You were really frustrated with John. "hehe 29th round won by John Egbert!" John said. "Haha fuck you too!" You said pissed off. John looked at you straight in the eyes and he kissed you. You pulled back right away. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" "I'm sorry... I guess I got a little carried away." Said John. You sighed and kissed him back. "Wha?" "One time.. Just one time" he blushes and touches your boobs. You both take off your clothes and you take Johns virginity. After you and John had 'fun' you went home. You climbed into bed beside Dave and fell asleep. The next day Dave woke you up. "Morning babe" you smiled "morning Dave"
IM SKIPPING A FEW DAYS....
You were woken up by a sudden feeling in your stomach. You ran to the bathroom a threw up. Dave came to the bathroom and put his hand on your back. You grabbed a pregnancy test and used it. "Fuck..." "What?" Asked Dave "I'm pregnant..." He smiled "that's awesome!" You put on a fake smile. The next day while Dave was at work you went to get a DNA test to see who's the father. You were really upset when you found out who the father was... It was John.... You went on pesterchum.
anonymousFangirl(AF) joined chat ~~1~~
ectoBiologist(EB) joined chat ~~2~~
EB: hey (FN)!
AF: hey.... Can I come over... I really need to talk to you...
EB: sure
anonymousFangirl(AF) disconnected
ectoBiologist(EB) disconnected
When you got to Johns house you were really nervous. "you wanted to talk to me?" Asked John "yeah... I'm pregnant and your the father..." "Oh shit... Shit shit shit! Daves gonna murder me!" "He thinks it's his..." You said. "I have to go.. Dave will be home from work soon" you left Johns house and got home right before Dave got home from work. When he got home you decided to tell Dave. "Dave.." "Yes babe?" "The baby isn't yours.... It's Johns...." Dave had a shocked look on his face. He didn't move for a few minutes and then he suddenly grabs a knife and exits the house. "Oh fuck... DAVE NO!" You ran after him as he ran to Johns house. He knocked on the door and John answered it. Right as John answered it he screamed. Dave was stabbing him over and over. "NO DAVE PLEASE DONT!" You ran to Dave and jumped in front of John as Dave stabs again stabbing you right in the chest. John was laying on the ground covered in blood and he wasn't moving and you were laying beside him gasping for breath. Everything went black...