Chapter#4

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LEMON SO IF YOU DONT LIKE SEX AND STUFF DONT CONTINUE READING.
You started making out with Dave. He licked you bottom lip asking for entrance which you gladly granted. Your tongues battled each other. Dave won. He explored his new area. You both pulled away for air. Dave started kissing your neck giving you little hickies. You moaned in pleasure. Dave stopped kissing your neck and took his shirt off then yours. He started massaging your boobs. He unclipped your bra and threw it on the shirt pile. He started licking your nipples. You were moaning. He stopped. "Okay I think you've done enough now it's my turn." You said smiling. You started kissing his stomach all the way down until you reached his jeans. You unzipped then and he was in his boxers. You could see his erection through his boxers. You pulled his boxers off. 'Holy shit it's so big!' You thought to yourself as you both blushed. "That looks like it hurts." You said "I'll make it feel good" you put your hand on his member and started pumping your hand up and down. He started moaning. Then you put your mouth on it and started bobbing up and down. Then you stopped. "My turn" said Dave. He unbuttoned your pants and you were just in your underwear. He pulled them off. He lifted your legs and put them on his shoulders. He started licking your clit. Your back jerked. Then he stopped and just when he was about to insert a finger toy yelled "stop!" "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm a virgin" "hey it's okay just relax." He said as he inserted a finger. "Ow" "it's okay" he said. Then he inserted another finger. Then you were about to hit your climax he stopped. "Not just yet" said Dave. Then he put his member at your opening. "This might hurt a little so just squeeze my hand." Said Dave. He inserted his member into your tight virgin hole. "OW FUCK DAVE PLEASE STOP IT HURTS!" You yelled squeezing his hand. "Relax" it started to feel better. Dave started moving back and forth. "Faster" you said. Then he went slower. "Beg" "please Dave I want you to make me cum!" You yelled. Then he went faster. Then he hit your sweet spot and you moaned. Then he went really fast as you felt your climax coming. "DAVE IM GONNA-" "I KNOW ME TOO!" Then you climaxed first and then he came inside you.