Chapter#12

Jadesprite GAVE ME AN IDEA... I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...
You went home and The phone rang. "Hello?" You answered the phone. "Hi" it was Aradia. "I heard about the bad news and I have a plan." Said Aradia. "What's the plan?" You said crying. "We go back to yesterday and convince Dave not to kill himself" Said Aradia. "YES!!!" You yelled. "Okay I'll be there in a few" she said as she hung up. She always hung up before you could say bye. Then you heard a knock on your door. You opened it. "Wow that was fast!" You said shocked "well I am master of time" she joked. You didn't really like her jokes to much. "Okay let's get going" said Aradia. Before you could say a word you where back to 1 day before Dave died. The day he wrote the suicide note. You walked up to Daves bedroom door and opened it. He was holding a pen and a piece of paper. "I know what you're doing Dave... You're writing a suicide note... And I just wanna say... I love you way to much for you to do this to yourself... Kiroh is in a better place and he's home... The most important thing to remember is that I still love you... Even if you do it... I will always love you... I don't wanna lose you... Please... Just... Don't" then you where back to the present. You where worried if Dave didn't change his mind and still killed himself and you where worried that you would lose him. You walked up to Daves bedroom door and saw a note. You started crying.
IM SORRY BUT IM GOING TO LEAVE YOU GUESSING *evil laugh* ANYWAYS HERES A SNEAK PEEK TO THE NEXT CHAPTER...
DID DAVE CHANGE HIS MIND?
WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
IS IT TEARS OF JOY OR SORROW?
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...