Chapter#5

THIS IS 1 MONTH LATER... THIS CHAPTER ADDS A NEW INSTRUCTION (FS) MEANS FAVOURITE SONG.
You woke up to your alarm playing (FS). It was 7:00am. You had to get ready for school. You went to your bathroom and took a shower. As you where washing your hair you started to feel sick. You ignored the feeling because you've been feeling sick for a while, you thought you might be getting your monthly. You kept washing your hair until suddenly you threw up. You got out of the shower and started throwing up in your toilet. You decided to shake it off and go to school. You went to a birthday party the day before and you had a little too much to drink so you thought it was just a hangover. You got up and walked to your bedroom and got dressed. You got all your other daily shit done and left for school. As you were walking to school you heard a familiar voice. "Hi (FN)!" Yelled Dave. "Hi Dave what's up?" "Just made some sweet beats this morning, what about you?" Asked Dave "I've been feeling sick for about a week but I think it's because I'm getting my monthly." You said "oh" said Dave. He followed you to school and you walked into the class together. You got into your desks (which are right beside each other) as you started feeling sick again. You raised your hand and asked to be excused. When you got the permission to be excused you ran out of your classroom and into the girls bathroom. You looked around for an empty stall but they were all full so you ran out of the girls washroom and ran into the boys washroom. You ran to the nearest toilet and threw up. You heard the bathroom door open and in walked Dave. "OMG (FN) ARE YOU OKAY?!" Yelled Dave. You couldn't respond because you kept throwing up. Dave ran and got a teacher and the teacher ran into the washroom and knelt down with her hand on your back. You started to feel dizzy and suddenly you passed out. Dave stayed with you while the teacher called an ambulance.