Chapter#7

IM SKIPPING A COUPLE MONTHS IN THIS NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE WRITING ABOUT THE LIFE OF A PREGNANT 13 YEAR OLD AND HER 14 YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND HAVING TO PUT UP WITH HER SHIT IS EXTREMELY BORING. I HOPE YOU ENJOY.
You were taking a nap while Dave was at school. You didn't tell your teacher that you were pregnant but instead you told her you caught some sort of disease. You woke up to some back pains. Then the back pains got worse and worse every minute. You thought the baby might just be laying in some silly position that was hurting your back. You walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. You had a HUGE craving for Apple Juice and Pop Tarts. So you got the Apple Juice and Pop Tarts and starting eating. Then out of nowhere your water broke. You staring panicking and you called 911. "911 what's your emergency?" "My water broke and nobody's home" "okay what's your address?" "(Your address)" "okay we'll get an ambulance for you". About 5 minutes later the ambulance came. It brought you to the hospital. "Can I phone my boyfriend?" You asked. They handed you a phone and you phone Dave. "Hello?" Said Dave "Dave you need to come to the hospital my water broke" "shit. I'll be there right away!" Said Dave. The nurses wheeled you into the delivery room. They laid you on the hospital bed. Then Dave walked in.
IM SKIPPING ALL THAT OTHER SHIT BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING THE PROCESS OF GIVING BIRTH.
You were really tired so you decided to go to sleep. The nurses didn't give you your baby, you only got one glimpse at it. They didn't even tell you if it was a boy or a girl. You couldn't fall asleep. You just cried. You were scared for your baby. You were all alone in a hospital room. Left worrying if your baby will survive. You were so mad at yourself. You were thinking 'what would mom think.'