Chapter#14

THIS IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER LEMON CHAPTER... PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN IF THERES TOO MUCH LEMON CHAPTERS CAUSE I TITLED IT LEMON FOR A REASON...
You started making out with Dave passionately. He passionately kissed you back and ripped your shirt off. He started messaging your breasts as he ripped your bra off. He starting licking you're nipples. Then all of a sudden you heard the bedroom door open. "WHAT THE ABSALUTE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" You looked at the door and there stood John. You quickly grabbed the sheets and covered your chest. "Shit..." You said quietly. "I would ask the same for you egderp" Dave said pissed off. "I told you I was coming over today... Remember?" Said John. "You're 2 hours early dumbass!" "Would you two shut up! I'm half naked here!" You said. "Sorry (FN)... I'll leave you two alone." John said as he left. Dave started kissing you again and played with you're nipples. Then he started making his way towards your pants. He ripped them off and rubbed your womanhood trough your underwear. You pushed him off of you. You ripped his shirt off and kissed his well built body until you reached his jeans. You pulled them off and played with his erection though his boxers. Then he pulled your undies off and turned you over. He started playing with your ass. He started licking your ass as you moaned. He placed his finger at the entrance of your anus. "What are you doing Dave?" You asked. "I'm going to finger your ass" he said. "Wait... No you're not." You said, but it was too late. He slid his finger into your tight ass and was fingering it. You moaned in pleasure. He pulled his jeans off and placed his member on your ass. "Going in" said Dave as he slid his member into your virgin ass. "Ow! Goddamit Dave stop!" You yelled. He pushed all the way in and started thrusting. "Ow! Please don't!" He sighed and pulled out. "Fine princess (LN)" he said.