8

In the past three and a half months, Dro has gotten his strength back, fat onto his muscles and even started working out a little again. Liyah didn't have any weights in her hide away home so he did push ups and sit ups. In other words, he looked good and felt it too.

Liyah stood in the doorway, arms folded, watching as he dressed himself for the day. "Alright, time to return you," She decided there's no need to hold him hostage anymore. She's ready to face her father and her sentencing. It'll take them another two days to travel with all of these regulations in place now.

"You make it sound as if I'm wanted anyways," Dro muttered but Liyah heard him. She rolled her eyes at his dramatics, she's tired of explaining to him that Grace wants nothing more than to have him back with her.

"Whatever, we're leaving here in five minutes," Liyah sternly said to her older cousin. She's in fact going to miss him, they've grown quite close as the days went on. Alessandro tried to promise to save her life and she let him believe he could. He couldn't even save himself from her father.

*

*

*

*

Three days later.

Liyah called Grace a day ago from a pay phone and they agreed to meet up outside of the city since they needed to talk. She sat inside of the rental car with Alessandro waiting on Grace to show up. His heart pounded with anticipation.

Neither of them knew what Grace had in store for Liyah. Soon Grace arrived in a black Range Rover with Gio as backup in case she's being set up. Grace hardly waited for Gio to stop driving before she hopped out of the SUV. She stood in front of Liyah's rental with no expression on her face. The tinting of the rental provided privacy to the two inside.

Liyah stepped out of the rental car with a small smile on her face. "I'm sorry I've been ghost for four months. I have something to tell you, I knew you wouldn't believe me unless I brought-,"

"Cut the fucking shit, Liyah," Grace spat. "Were you ordered to put a hit on me?" Liyah's stomach dropped. She knew Grace wouldn't give her time to explain, she knew she can be irrational.

"Yes but-," Liyah started off by saying but was cut off by Grace drawing her gun on her. Alessandro's eyes widened at the exchange taking place in front of him. Grace. His Grace was truly a few feet in front of him. Her curly hair longer than he remembers, her body still in immaculate shape she looks more toned than the last he saw. Now, the swift movements she now has and the confidence of holding the gun shocked him. The last time he remembers her with a gun, she couldn't even hold it without her hands shaking. He saw her take the safety off of the car and knew what she was about to do.

He opened the car door which got Grace's attention. He stepped out of the vehicle to reveal himself and to get a better look at his wife. Grace's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped. He started taking steps towards her but she only took steps backwards. Tears building in her eyes made his heart break, she still has the same effect on him.

1st POV

No. This isn't real. This isn't happening. Alessandro standing in front of me. I don't know what's wrong with my breathing all of a sudden but I can't breathe. I tried gasping for air but nothing worked. Anxiety attack. I've only gotten them about a hundred times over the past four years and I'm having one now as I also have a delusion Alessandro Colombo stood in front of me.

There's no way this is actually happening. I need to be pinched. I can hear the SUV car door opening and closing revealing Gio behind me, I just don't care to take my eyes off of Alessandro. I looked between Alessandro and Liyah then shook my head.

"Liyah," I finally spoke still keeping my eyes on Alessandro, in case he disappears. I must be losing my mind, or I must have hit it while fighting a few weeks ago. She looked at me with big eyes but she looked at... peace? Why? I don't know. "You betrayed me. You were ordered to kill me and I trusted you with my condo,"

"I was. I just couldn't go through with it after our first run in," Tears former in her eyes. "I'd never hurt you, Grace,"

"I swear if you tell me you love me I'm going to kill you where you stand" I glared at her. Alessandro looked at me with big eyes and I stared back. This isn't real.

"Grace," The deep voice that my soul has embedded into it, flowed into my ears like water and produced chills down my spine. It really is him. How?

"Alessandro," I couldn't stop the tears from forming in my eyes, they formed pools in my eyes and I soon couldn't stop them from falling from my eyes. He began taking steps towards me and I froze. Before he could get closer, I drew my gun and aimed it at Liyah.

"Grace, put it down," His deep, calm, soothing voice vibrated in my ears causing my body to betray me and the gun started to lower. No. I took a deep breath and pointed the gun back at Liyah.

"Grace, put the fucking gun down now!" He yelled at me but I ignored him. Liyah didn't move, she didn't flinch nor talk. Good. It'll be easier to put a bullet straight into her pretty little head.

"From someone who just came back from the dead, you can't give me orders," I looked him in his eyes before applying pressure to the trigger causing a bullet to fly out and went straight into her head before they could even process what I did.

Her body dropped to the floor and blood began pooling out of her wound. Alessandro ran over to her body and kept repeating things to himself, his head snapped up at me and our eyes made contact. Rage and pain filled his eyes as they burned red into my soul. Oh God only knows how I've missed it.

"I told you not to kill her," He growled at me.

I only rolled my eyes in response before turning my back on him. "Are you coming with me or not? You can mourn over this little bitch or you can meet your children. All up to you," I shrugged and began walking towards the SUV. Gio opened my car door with hesitance, he made eyes contact with Alessandro but followed my orders anyways. He's conflicted. I guess everyone will be, they only respect me as boss because Dro put that in place for me and because I've done a lot to make all of us a lot of money.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Alessandro's deep voice shook as his face filled with painful confusion. Someone who you unintentionally created by leaving for four years. Someone who loves you more than life itself and it was taken away from her. I'm cold. I will kill you first and ask questions afterwards, it's just who I've become.

"A heartless woman," I responded in Italian. "Let's go,"

________________________________

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Alessandro and grace are reunited BUT not the reunion that we would've expected. A lot of tension between the two.

Grace killed Liyah after Dro commanded her not to. She did it because she betrayed her but also because he's only been back five minutes and already trying to control what she has going on.

Y'all are really gonna be surprised at their interactions. It's sad until- nvm y'all will see 🥴😂.

Stay tuned for Alessandro meeting their children. I feel so bad for him 🥺 ugh sorry y'all

Like

Comment

Subscribe