11

Dro POV
_______________

The sun in my eyes woke me up from the best sleep I've had in a long time. Last night was needed but I'm not sure what to do about Grace. She's turned into a crazy version of the old me and it scares me. I can see how her eyes are now dull, no longer filled with excitement or emotion.

I finally opened my eyes to an empty bed. I sat up trying to listen for any noise but the entire house is silent. I took the opportunity to shower and brush my teeth before looking for my kids. Grace's investment in this body dryer might be the best thing ever. Plus, the water pressure and temperature setting for the shower is genius.

"I have no clothes," I thought out loud. Looking through her draws, I found a few old tshirts of mine but I have no bottoms. I began to look around her closet, which is filled with designer shoes and purses on two entire walls before her clothes came into view. The amount of clothing she has might be considered ridiculous as the fact that she has them all color coordinated is making my head hurt a little. She actually spends the time to do this?

I still couldn't find any bottoms for me so I settled for her black robe with the initials GC in gold letters on it. Exiting her room and heading downstairs the smell of breakfast forced a small smile on my face. The memories of waking up to Grace cooking in New York flashed through my mind like a flip book.

"Morning dad," Rico's voice brought me out of my trance.

"Morning son," I smiled at him. I never thought this day would come where I would be home with my family again. It's all thanks to Liyah but it's not like I could tell her that. Grace made sure of it.

"Alessa I swear to God if you don't relax there's going to be a problem!" Grace yelled in her native tongue at our daughter. I excused myself from Rico setting the table to go into the kitchen to see my daughter pouting.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, picking up her face.

"Mommy won't let us train today and I really wanna practice this new move Gio taught us," Alessa pointed at her mother as she finished the eggs.

"Likkle gyal," Grace breathed out. She didn't say anything after that. Just transferred the eggs to a large bowl and handed to Rico to put on the table. She grabbed the pancakes and bacon out of the oven and followed our son to the table.

"Gio? Trains you for what?" I asked Alessa while watching Grace walk away. The blood boiling in my veins right now is making me want to snap her neck.

"Mixed martial arts. Every morning and there's this cool move he showed us yesterday that Rico finally let me try on him and I did it! But mommy says no more lessons," Alessa spoke. In all honesty for her to be four I'm amazed at how well she speaks, Grace is doing a good job with them. Gio being at this house every morning, around my kids doesn't sit well with me especially after what Grace revealed to me last night. Did she lie? Every morning for years and nothing?

"I can train you," I told the little girl who stole my face.

Her face lit up. "Really daddy? Cool!" She jumped up and gave me a hug before jumping off the counter, running into the dining room. I stayed in the kitchen replaying everything in my head until I heard someone approaching. The one person I don't want to see right now.

"No good morning?" She asked me but I just stared at her. "Good enough to fuck but I can't get a good morning or a hug or a kiss?"

"Just shut the fuck up," I said through my teeth as my fists clenched and I'm sure my skin is red. She got closer to me and put her hands on her hips.

"Why're you so angry? I canceled their training to avoid confrontation," She said.

"I'm upset because this man has been around my children for years. He's even had a piece of you," I got closer to her and now we're face to face. I can't control myself right now, anger rules my body as images can't stop flowing through my mind.

"He never had a piece of me. It was a mistake but I never had intercourse with him, Dro. Yes he was here for two hours a day but we never did anything. I'm sorry that you don't believe that," Grace shrugged.

"Are you guys going to come eat?" Rico yelled from the dining room.

"Yeah baby, I'm coming," Grace yelled back. "Did I do something to you? You act as if you don't want to touch me or look at me and after last-,"

"Last night was a mistake, Grace. I should've controlled myself better," I harshly spat out. Which was a lie but I couldn't stop myself from saying it.

A pained look flashed across her face before it changed to anger. "Fuck you! You're such a dick! You don't fucking mean that! Mistake my ass when you basically cried that you loved me, did your uncle wack you so hard in your fucking head that you can't remember stuff?"

Slap

POV Change

The echoes off of the wall and the impact of his slap sent Grace to the floor. She could easily fight back but the shock of him actually hitting her stunned her. Alessandro, her Dro, the one she put all her trust in. Not only was he being mean and disrespectful he just hit her. The one thing he swore he would never ever do.

The two stared at each other as tears poured down Grace's face. Knowing that he has absolutely fucked up in a way he's never fucked up before with Grace. He knows that is Grace's breaking point after he saved her from it. Grace not knowing what to think or say, she ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs into her room. She locked the door then ran into the bathroom to splash water onto her face.

Her breathing increased as old memories came flushed through her mind. It's been years since she's had a anxiety attack over him but Dro's actions broke the lock to that part in her mind. As she tried her best to calm herself down from her attack Dro paced in the kitchen. Hitting himself in the head a few times before screaming out in frustration.

"FUCK!" He yelled then the uncontrollable cry escaped from him. His body's dropped onto the floor, as tears poured down his face. "Forgive me," He whispered. He can't even come to think what came over him to put his hands on her like that. He can't even understand why he was so threatened by Gio. She hadn't moved on, there wasn't a regular man in her life that her children knew. They know him as the trainer nothing else. A small insecurity in him couldn't stop his accusations though, just the thought of someone touching Grace is ways only he should kills him.

"Daddy are you okay?" Alessa asked as she entered the kitchen to see her father crying like a baby.

"What happened to my mom?" Rico questioned. "Why'd she run upstairs? Did you tell her you don't love her? Do you love me? I know I'm not your so-,"

"Rico you are mine. There isn't a trace of DNA that can tell me otherwise," Dro looked up at his son with a pained expression. Rico's bright blue eyes began to prouduce tears and the two men of the house sat on the kitchen floor crying. "I was really mean to your mom and I have to say sorry,"

_________________________________

Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate meeeee 🙈

I know I've been gone BUT I still love y'all!!!

Dro Dro Dro!! What the actual heck dude! 😂🥴 I didn't wanna but I'm an evil bitchhhhh 🥴 LOL

Like

Comment

❤️❤️