10

The hot water hit Grace's body as she tried to let everything process into her mind. Alessandro is here. Real. In the flesh. She felt as if she's in a twilight zone, and nothing is real. With a deep sigh she turned off the water and stepped out of her large walk in shower to use her body drying system. She still thinks it's one of the best investments she's made, not only did she purchase it for her home but she invested into the company and owns 60% of it.

The bathroom door opened up as she was drying off, revealing Alessandro's tall figure staring at her. His eyes began to travel down her body causing her to shudder even with the warm air blowing at her. He took her body in and couldn't help but note how much thicker she's gotten, which to him he didn't know I was possibly. Her body now toned with muscle, but still thick in all the right places.

She couldn't help the wetness that began to drop down her thighs as she watched him take in her body. He couldn't help the hard on that began to grow as his eyes went back to her face. Sex. Something either of them have had in four years. Despite Grace being sexual with Liyah, she hasn't been penetrated since Dro.

Her body dryer shut off as they both stared into each other's eyes not knowing what exactly to do. Grace then took a few steps towards him, hoping he'd close the gap between them but he didn't. A pained look painted his face before he turned and left the bathroom.

"The fuck?" She whispered to herself. As much as that hurt her ego she lathered up in coconut oil and put her pajamas on. She has no idea why he would reject her, when he hasn't been touched in years. Unless he has. Thoughts raced through her mind like the Olympics until she finally took a deep breath and left the bathroom. It didn't take her long to see him sitting on the edge of the bed in deep thought.  She ignored him the way he ignored her and went about her nightly routine of checking on her businesses.

"Dro, you wanted to know about your money. Well here," She tossed her iPad at him. She watched his face as he became shocked at the numbers.

"This is more than tripled the amount of business I left behind," He muttered. "And your using these to wash money?"

She nodded. "All except a few legitimate businesses,"

He nodded back at her. "Good job,"

No smile, no grin, nothing. He gave her nothing except a half ass congratulations. She didn't answer him, her feelings still hurt.

"I'll take back over, for now behind the scenes until I'm ready to announce my presence again," Dro declared and Grace made a face but didn't say anything.

"Ok. But not my businesses, those are completely legit and I'd like to keep running them," She demanded back. They had a staring contest for a few minutes until he nodded. "It wasn't up for question, Dro,"

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked. "You're not the woman I left behind,"

"No, I'm the scorned version of her. I'll do anything to protect my family and businesses," She simply responded as she laid down in her bed.

"I-I can't even-," Dro stopped trying to find the words but couldn't so he said what he felt. "I can't even look at you the same after you put that bullet in Liyah's head,"

"She had to go. She was a snake, either I was gonna do it or her father. Now he has no children," Grace sat up and shrugged. "I'm sorry you're disappointed in the person I am but it is what it is,"

"It is what it is," Dro scoffed. "Grace," He didn't finish saying what he wanted to and Grace knew it.

"Alessandro, if you want me to apologize for killing your cousins I won't. Killed or be killed and I have children to raise," Grace said and he just stared at her.