<<~28~>>

Previously:

"WOOYOUNG!!"

Present:

No ones pov:

The four hyungs were surrounded and the guns were pointing at them. Their men bodies lie everywhere.

In front of them was standing their target eojeum with an ugly smirk on his handsome face as behind him was four bodies were hanging from roof.

Heium

Yeosang

San

Jongho.

All of them in bad shape. Blood pond was made under the respective one. None of them even look up. Heads low as they were hung by their hands and were tip teo on ground.

On eojeum right side two ppl in full black with black masks smilar to what the four hyungs have been wearing were holding a fighting felix securly with a knife on his neck.

Seonghwa feels like his breathing will stop due to the amout of red and anger he was feeling looking at the familar face he want to kill so dearly.

Mingi, yunho and hongjoong were feeling the same thing.

But one thing which made them confuse was.. where is wooyoung?

"Where is wooyoung"yunho whispered to himself but seonghwa heard it and his eyes widen as he then noticed that its true, wooyoung is not here.

"What? Are you looking for the puppy?" Eojeum smirks as he saw all of the four eyes grows wider at his statement.

His smirk widers when seonghwa tries to get to him but was instead brought to his knees by his men.

Eojeum laugh.

"Where is he!" Yelled yunho.

But eojeum only laugh.

"Listen..."

Silence.....

Silence appears as seonghwa starts, he slowly looks at eojeum in eyes and everyone in the room felt fear just by looking seonghwa glare.

He looks calm...too much calm in fact.

Eojeum glup slowly.

"Touch his single hair and I promise, I will kill you soo slowly you would see your soul leaving yourself slowly...and slowly yourself, you will try to scream..but nothing come out of your mouth, you will try to beg for mercy but wouldn't able to. I. 'Park seonghwa' . swear on it."

Silence... everyone stared at seonghwa who used 'park' instead of 'kang'

Seonghwa just raise his head high even tho he was startled to ground by three men, he still look at eojeum like the seonghwa he once know. That 9 year old seonghwa who was a killing machine of eojeum. Eojeum proud, but right now, his threat.

Seonghwa challenge eojeum, not by using 'kang' but by his real name 'park'. Which mades eojeum more scared.

"T-take them all out of here and make sure they strave and know their place!" Eojeum yelled as he felt his breathing becomes a problem.

Eojeum turns to the person standing on his left.

"Take these all inside as well." The person nods and get to their work.

Wooyoung pov:

I came back to my 'one' sense slowly as I felt a sharp wave of pain through my whole body making me scream in pain but nothing come out of my mouth.

I try to feel my hands but couldnt feel them same with my legs. Well my whole blody, it feels like someone has paralyzed me. I open my heavy lids slowly with all the energy left in me.

The first thing I saw was a dirty brick celling above my head. I try to look around but I couldnt, I guess something is holding my head in one place.

Slowly as time passes I begin to regain my other senses, and then I notice that I was on something like a metal table with straps no more like taps all over my body.

Starts from one end of table to other.

And the most important part is, the taps were securely and were at short distances from each other.

Like three holding my legs below knee and three on my thighs and two on my stomach and one on my neck and then one on my forehead, two on each arm and between them were many tubes going inside I can feel them. And one on each elbow and two on each bicep.

Making me turly unable to move, even my fingers were tap to the mental table as well.

Through what I feel is one is on my mouth as well.

And..whats going on? Where am I excatly?

I close my eyes trying to regain what happens when I regain my memories of those two ppl and my eyes widen.

" 'AN!! '" My voice muffled by the tap on my mouth.

I try to get myself out of the grips of the tape but failed miserably, just then the door opens and someone enters who I cant see as my face was stuck and from the corner of my eyes I can tell that whoever enters is wearing a white coat.

Wait a sec.. WHITE LAB COAT!

IS THIS A LAB! AND AM I A VICTIM TO SOMETHING! Oh God damn no!!

I try to get out of the grips with more determination this time.

My hyungs need me! I need to get out of here fast!

I was so into my own that I didnt notice when the table starts moving making it slightly vertical.

In a this (\) foam.

I was brought out by a voice not to deep.I open my eyes only to find a man maybe in his late 20's standing in front of me with a lab coat on and a board which his eyes were on. His hairs are blond and he look british, even his acent british as well. He was also wearing a boxy shape glasses.

He look up at me with seriousness.

"Let me answer your all questions." He placed the board on the table beside the table on which I am. And then I noticed I am in some kind of a lab with machines around me and wait...

I am still in my clothes. Phu... thank God..

You dirty minded ppl, I know what you all think, heheh dirty minded.. dw I thought the same.

(Woo:Thanks God..author at least let my clothes on
Author: *ahem* thank you thank you but you wont be happy for soo long. Now LET OUR READERS READ!
Woo: hehe kk)

"Ok..so, your in my lab and.. your my new test subject. Your name is from now on will be test subject11789, got it. And yh. One more thing, I am Dr.Prh. thats all you need to know, now. Be a good boy, your testing will start from tomorrow." He or should I say Dr. Prh yes his name is alphabets. P, R and H said making my head hurts more and then he take an injection which was filled with a white substance and eject me on the arm where tap wasnt.

And to say it stings, yh HELL IT DOES.

And the worst part is I wouldnt able to move or scream.

And..everything starts to blury more and more, my head and eyes felt heavy and..

everything went black for me after that..

___________

Heres the twist! Yes! This is the twist about which is written on the description place.

What do you guys think will happen.

'Targetauthor!'

1157 words.