<<4>>

A sory gift for not updating from me:

Wooyoung pov:

I dont know whats going on... and what to do anymore..I may like sangie hyung but before that I love him as a big brother. Sigh . Life sucks.. especially mine always..ever since I born... 

When I was born mine and yunho hyung mother.. become drug addicter and our father....well... its another story..

I sometimes question my life as well. To behonest everyone thinks me and yunho hyung are biological brothers well we are technically we are from same mother but- I guess you guys get the hint. (If you dont get it. It will be told in futher story)

And you know what the best part is yunho hyung thinks that I dont know about this but here I am.

San pov:

Ever since we have reach the hospital woo has been very..I mean VERY quiet and its starting to freaking me out. Still now all others are outside even hoon hyung leaving us two inside and I am watching no observing woo. Hes thinking something..but I dont know what..its very rare time when I dont understand whats woo thinking. Hes always like this..there is something that I dont know and its hurting him. Sigh. I look at sleeping sangie hyung. He looks very normal now and peaceful. I dont even know whats triggering him also. Both of them are sensitive and secretive. I sometimes dont understand them both..

Seonghwa pov: (soo many povs I know I know)

After informing mingi and yunho I run towards my own car and drive towards the hospital in full speed not caring of speed limits etc. When I reach I park my car. I dont know how I happen to not get in an accident because of my speedness, if that's even a word.

I run towards the counter. My breaths heavy I can feel it.

"Excuse me! Plz tell me where is kang yeosang!" I yell and the lady behind the counter flinch.

"A..s..sir!" "THE HELL JUST TELL ME ALREADY!"

"Room no.35 on second floor" the lady says behind the counter in fear but did I care? Ofc not!

I run towards the room as fast as I can and when I reach....

__________

Thats it for it..thank you love you...

Targetauthor!

378 words

JUCK KIDDIND! Hahha here carry on plz...

I saw..him.....hongjoong.. I dont know what to feel. We made an eyecontact for a sec but I broke it immediately and runs inside the room. My heart breaks seeing my yeo sleeping on bed calmy with wooyoung head on the bed while hes sitting on an uncomfortable chair near the bed and while his left arm under his head and with other he was holding yeo left hand. And then theirs san.. sitting on the other side of yeo while looking at both of them sadly. But when he heard the door open he looks at the door and when he sees me, he stood up.

"H..hyung.." his voice breaks as he walks towards me and hugs me tightly and starts crying.

"I..I am soo. Sorry hyung! I am so sorry" san keeps on repeating 'sorry' while all this here I am just standing stunned and wooyoung? Hes just looking like a ghost. When san runs to me thats when he was brought back to world and since then hes just keep looking at me like a dead soul..

And hongjoong? Idk..hes still outside maybe?

Anyways..I was brought back to world when san almost falls on ground. I grab him by his shoulders and made him sit on the chair where he was before sitting and give a sign to wooyoung to keep sitting. I sigh and walks to yeosang and starts moving my hands through his hairs.

Why? Just why? Its always yeosang..our happiness? Cant we be happy? Cant we have some peace in our life?

I look at san and wooyoung still moving my hands in sleeping yeosang hairs. Sigh.  Even tho wooyoung is not my biological lil brother but he is just like my youngest brother. His life is also not easy.. I know he and yunho are brothers... but not real..they are both from one mother but not from one father.. I know that their mother cheated on yunho father who was married to her with wooyoung father on which yunho father left her with yunho and divorce her and woo father? He was just a one nightstand.. to be honest their mother didnt even k who is wooyoung real father and then due to this she starts hating wooyoung and always remind him hes a mistake and hit him. She become alcoholic. When wooyoung was 3 years old and yunho was 9 years old, at that time yunho comes to sir. (mr.kang)  and beg him to take him in gang which he first didnt agreed on but after his continue visit and begging he take him in. But as time passes before m-my -o-our m-mother (mrs.kang) died she found wooyoung beaten up and she immediately took woo and yunho under her wings just for few days.. woo able to find love and care of parents..its not that yunho and us didnt love him but the love of parents is something else. I admired yunho, even after knowing that his mother cheating result in wooyoung he still love him like his life is wooyoung..sigh. none of us has a good life but I am at least happy that yeosang and san both have even tho for a lil while but still have seen true parents love from both.

"Seonghwa..?" My train of thoughts was cut by a horse and small voice. I noticed that I was crying while looking at wooyoung and san sleeping with tear stained faces. I wipes my tears and look down at yeosang sleeping face.

"Mhm?" I ans still looking at yeosang.

"I..I know y-" I raise my hand to stop him from further talking.

"Why are you here?" I ask in angry tone without looking at him.

______________________

Hope you guys like it!! Please comment and vote thank you! Love you! Butterflies!

'Targetauthor'

1039 words.