<<~39~>>

Previously:

"Cause it already happen"

Present:

With wooyoung:

No one pov:

Jack looks around him as he takes step down stairs towards the basement where someone is.

He opened the door quietly and runs to wooyoung immediately.

"Hey, hey, hey" he started hurriedly while tapping woo's cheeks who open his eyes tiredly and looks at jack in his high state.

"Look, we are gonna out of here, like rn! I am gonna free you and then take you home, mhm? Just hang on" jack says as he looks around to see where exactly these chains are coming and when found, he immediately work to untieing wooyoung as fast as he could without knowing that someone has enter dr.prh room and now has open wooyoung's identity file.

"Wooyoung..." that person says as he hurriedly walks out.

While on the other side, jack makes wooyoung wears his long coat not having more time, but that coat cover wooyoung already small body more small.

He helped wooyoung to climb up his back as he start making his way out with one hope.

Plz..hang on there.

Jack pov:

I need yo get us out of here! As fast as I could!

I kept running while keeping a look out around me.

Finally I reach the main door but it was abnormally quiet making me feels goosebumps but a small voice makes my spirit rise again.

"Hy-ung...." it was the boy's voice. He called to me, even tho I was feeling scared, terrified but I felt happy for his calling me, hyung.

Now I wanted to save him more so I whisper back a "hang on, boy"

I take slow steps towards the door when a voice stops me.

"What do you think you're doing, jack?"

Seonghwa pov:

I sigh as I close the file placed in front of me holding all the information of almost every place where wooyoung could be.

If you're wondering about me and hongjoong? Then...yh...I haven't confessed and he has just occupy him with his work, if its not work, its him finding wooyoung and if its not that either he will be looking at sky or crying in his room where no onw can see him. How do I know? Ahem- excuse me. I know him since we were kids.

To be honest he had isolated himself from everyone. Well, its true this is what I want first, but now.. no.

He didnt even visit us after that day.

I am tbh a lil worried about him.

And..if you're wondering about yeosang and others, well. They all are doing great? Yeosang.. has started coming out of his room but leave the house right after the breakfast and come back late at night.

Ok ok its true I am worried about him as well. Sighs. What could I do exactly?

I know yeosang knows that I am not his real brother, and also that he wanted me to tell this to him and san myself.

Maybe I should, they deserve to know the truth.

Ok. Fine! I will tell them tonight myself.

I grab my phone and call yunho who pick after two rings.

(An: italic=yunho, simple underline=seonghwa)

"Hello?"

"Yunho."

"Are you crying? Whats wrong hwa?"

At his statement I realize I am crying.

"I-i dont know..ho."

"Where are you?"

"Please.. come- "

I broke down in sobs still on phone.

"I am own my way. Where are you?"
His voice sounded calm.

"Se-secret place" I stutter out.

"On my way"

"Please...hurry up"

My voice sounded pleading.

"Got it."

He hung up as I bought my hands to my face and cried in my palm.

This is all too much for me.

What exactly I did, to deserve this much pain?

I dont know anything what happen next, or how much hours I cried but what I remember, two warm arms embrace me as the person who these belongs too kept quiet but his bear figure was enough for me to feel safe and relax. And before I know it, I fell asleep in the same embrace.

In that warm, strong yet beautiful scent.

Hongjoong pov:

I watch as seonghwa fell asleep in my arms. My face kept emotionless but one tear roll down my face.

I kept caressing hwa's left cheek as he leans on to me more.

Just then the door open and yunho xomes panting but stop when he saw me. I look back at him. He gave me a small smile, I can tell he's trying to control his tears, as after a nod he close the door leaving me and a sleeping hwa in my arm. I kept looking at the door before turning to hwa sleeping tear stained face.

"I am sorry." Were the only words that left my mouth as after a deep breath, I quietly free my self from hwa and walks out only to find yunho's back at the door and he's trying to hide his tears.

"T-thanks for coming" he turn to me with a smile, a fake one.

"No problem." I reply emotionless as I look at front.

"I-i shall-" I cut him off.

"I should get going, call me if you need anything. Bye. Take care." I said as I take my leave not even giving him a chance to say anything.

I close my car door and put my hands on staring wheel and put my head on back of my hands. I wait in that position few mins and after calming down I take a deep breath and straightened myself and drive back to ATEEZ base.

Time skip~

I sit on my desk chair and place my head on chair with eyes closed as I exhaled a deep breath, just then my phone vibrates. I sigh as I lean to grab my phone and without looking at caller I place the call button and put it next to my ear.

(A/n:  italics=hongjoong, underline=caller)

"Yes?"

"Hong."

I straightened myself hearing Kai voice (not exo) , one of my friend whos helping me finding wooyoung and lives in America.

"Kai?"

"Found him"

___________

I am so sorry for lateness. Thank you all for being patience with me, everything is making me go crazy, school + academy. I am so tired.

Love you all guys.

Especially ma'friends here. Thank you all for your support.

'Targetauthor!'

1071 words.