<<~44~>>

Previously:

For both you three"

Present:

No one pov:

Hongjoong runs towards the door without the second thought ignoring the protest of other two. He open the door and felt like dieing.

Hongjoong look back at the other two with wide eyes and confusion only to find those two smiling at him.

"Hyung." Hongjoong was still shocked when he was engulf in a warm embrace.

Still, after few mins he raise his hands and hug the slim waist of the one hugging him.

He could feel the other ribs sticking out, not only that but he also noticed gray/white strands in the others hair making him frown.

He broke the hug and his eyes widen as the one standing in front of him....

Wasn't wooyoung. White strand hairs, grayish, dull eyes, pale skin, a tired look on other's face with a long black hood on the small frame of younger with jeans and converse.

"H-hyung." The young voice was weak, dull and he fell in his hyung's arm who immediately wrap his protective arms around the younger. Hongjoong felt happiness yet worry and nervousness take over him.

Hongjoong look at everyone who now give him a small sad smile.

Just as namjoon was about to walk to his brother, wooyoung screams ring the whole area.

W-wooyoung? Wooyoung!? Whats wrong!?"

"His body wanting drugs! We need to take him to hospital! Right now!" Lucas said impatiently as hoseok come running and him, jennie and jin tries to calm the youngest boy among them.

Hongjoong felt something he hadn't felt in years seeing his baby beother screaming in pain.

He felt. Scared.

Just then yunho come running in the room with mingi following behind and he starts crying seeing his baby

And thus, everyone left to the hospital.

Time skip~

Hongjoong pov:

Its been two hours since we are here, and I felt scared and fear, for the first time in my whole life.

Doctor appears and they called for us. I walk to them, yunho also accompany me with namjoon hyung.

"I am sorry to say but the drugs have fucked up his whole nervous system. I asuume he had injuries before right?" The doctor look at me and I nods.

"Well.. it wasn't properly healed and infection has spread through it, all I could say is, just pray for now. He will be in coma."

And he left, left leaving us stunned.

Yeosang pov:

I heard it, I heard everything.

And so I laugh, I laugh at my life! FUCKING BITCHY LIFE, I DON'T NEED ANYTHING!

I run out of hospital ignoring san calls and just drive home in rage, I run to my room and run a hand through my hairs.

I am so done with EVERYTHING!

My anger got control over me and I run in the room in front of mine. In his room, passing by san who tried to stop or call me idk. Jongho also behind him.

I felt suffocated in his room, I can't do it anymore! I felt like I am going insane, hell yh! I am Insane!