<<~intro~>>

Kang seonghwa:

-oldest brother

-oldest brother

-adopt one (yeo and san didnt know about this. Only him(seo) and their parents and the two closet partners like family knows about it)

-real surname is park but didnt like that name and uses "kang" instead.

-sweet, kind, overprotective big brother because of what past holds. (especially for yeosang and told san to took care of him in school as san is stronger than yeo)

-handsome, intelligent, brave, knows fighting (guns etc all stuff)

-live with his brothers and his two partners and one of them(his partner) brother as well.

-21 year old

-has his own workshop of cars.

-his brothers didnt k about him and that their dad was the one who was himself a mafia leader and train him to be one but hes no longer a mafia leader. He prefer to live simply to save his brothers with his two partners.

Kang yeosang:

-second youngest\oldest brother

-sweet, caring, kind, sensitive, shy(didnt like talking to new ppl), didnt like crowded places, everyone sunshine, sometimes a savage, top student.

-jongho best friend.

-lives with his two brothers and his big brother best friends (mingi, yunho) and yunho's bro (wooyoung).

-he and jongho study in same class.

-likes to be alone mostly because of the abuse he face when he was a child (youll know about in story)

-18 years old.

-loves his brothers more than himself.

-hottest and handsome guy in school.

-sings beautifully.

-nickname: prince.cold (as hes shy so people thinks hes cold which kinda sometimes he is)