<<~31~>>

Previously:

"Your a monster, a heartless one."

Present:

No one pov:

"What? What did you just say!-"

"Doc! Doc! Doc! Jacks is low on his drugs! I-i will give him dont worry! Come on jack lets go!"lucas grab jack hand who kept glaring at Dr.prh and walks outside leaving a furious dr.prh behind.

"He thinks he can save you huh?" Dr.prh looks at under drugs influence wooyoung and smirk evily.

"He think I am a monster?" Dr.prh says as he start walking towards wooyoung with slow steps.

"Then I will show him, I am." Dr.prh says the last part directly in wooyoung's left ear.

A chill run down wooyoung's spine.

"I will make sure, first I broke you slowly and once you forget everything, and by everything I mean everything. I will be the only one you see, and then will make you my deadliest weapon, and then, they all will see." Dr.prh started laughing maniacally.

........

Time skip~~2 weeks.

Hongjoong feels like he's gonna explod any sec.

Its been two weeks since all that incident. And they still dont know where wooyoung is, hongjoong take a deep breath in and out as he sits on his office chiar in his office which is in ateez' base.

Even namjoon couldn't find any news about where woo is.. hongjoong thought as he puts his elbows ontable and place his chin on his intertwined hands. 

How could two biggest mafia of world couldn't found ONE person? Hongjoong thought.

Everything was too much for hongjoong now. His brian starts hurting from none stop searching and all but finding nothing. He even ask san about that day when he(san) woke up after waking up from his(san) surgery of removing the bullet, but all san remembers was that he and wooyoung were talking and apparently woo remembers everything but suddenly two men wearing black appears and shoot him(san) making him blackout and then when he woke up he found himself hanging and yk what happens next.

Ok, so now if you're wondering where others are? Well, yeosang and heium are still under observations of doctors means they are both in ICU but dont worry they are out of danger and san is in his personal room which is also in the same hospital. And jongho, hes also with san, well he was discharged from hospital but he insisted on staying beside san.

Mingi is everywhere. Yes you read right, hes everywhere even with hongjoong finding wooyoung whereabouts or even with seonghwa or yunho in hospital.

And.. if your wondering whats happen to felix or where is he. Hes with hongjoong trying to find wooyoung same goes for whole BTS.

Knock! Knock!

The knock on the door of hong's office startled hongjoong out of his thoughts and he yelled a 'come in!'

The door open and come in felix.

"Hey boss, I know your tired, wooried and all, but I just-"

"Felix.. please just say why you're here." My voice came out as annoyed due to exhaustion as all.

"Ah! Yh! Boss.. mhm..well.."

"Just say it already!" I snap out and slam my hands on desk while standing up, my chair moves backward due to the force and I  immediately felt guilty when he flinch. I sigh and and sit back while rubbing my temple with my left hand and close my eyes.

"I am so sorry, felix, carry on." I say as I look at the papers in front of me showing all the research not looking at him.

"Someone's here to-" he was cut off by a voice.

"Calm down will ya little! Cuz." I look up at the owner of the voice to find namjoon hyung. I smile weakly at him.

"How could I calm down joon hyung. We couldn't even find a little bit information about wooyoung! And yunho has been crying about it! And dad! His first question was 'where is wooyoung, son?' When I went to meet him. And I dont know how will I face-"

"Talk about yourself cuz." I look up at namjoon hyung and sigh. He sit infront of me on the other side of the table where two chairs were. And place his right hand on my right.

"He will be fine.. we all trying to find it. And your not the only one in this, BTS is with you.." he says calmly which made me smile sincerely a little.

"I am soo glad your here. Hyung."

"I am glad to be here hongie.." he smiles at me.

And then it click me.

"Ah! Hyung?" "Yh?"

"Why exactly are you here?"

........

With wooyoung:

Knock! Knock!

Knock! Knock!

Knock! Knock!

Jack enters the lab where wooyoung is still tied up and under drugs of 'God knows what those drugs do' when he got no response.

"Hello? Dr.Prh?" He looks around and found on Dr. He on the lights and look around. His eyes stop on wooyoung who flinched when the lights on, a little.

Jack eyes widen on the state of the poor boy. His clothes were still on but where cut from where the tubes goes inside him.

Jack pov:

He was high on drugs, addictive drugs to be specific which will made him go on his high and low. Shock wires were attached on the both side of his forehead which were set on 35/50. Those shocks were given to him after every two hours.

His eyes were closed due to be high on those drugs, who making him alive but at the same time making him die.

I starts walking towards him but on my way to him with full shockness due to his situation more bad than before I accidentally drop a file and papers come out of it.

"Damn.." I sit on my knees and start picking and arranging them in file. One heading catch my eyes.

Fighting Immortal Human rebots

Mental health: 1.5%
Physical strength: 3%
Survival chances: 7%
Death chances: 3%

Modibility: still under checking.
Blood pressure: low
Blood type changes: finding a purplish structure in DNA.

As I was reading more one page fell from the file. I pick it up and my eyes widen, it was a letter from England's priminister (A/n: just for sake of story. Thank you) to Dr.prh.

Dear, dr.

I know what happen and I am very disappointed on our queen's decision of disbanding you from here. But I as the happen to be the prime minister of  England, I know what's best for my people and for that I know your a really important personality in that. Accept my apologies on behalf of them all, and I here, want to be your partner. I will provide you money, frame and anything you want just in exchange I want you to make the army, you present in front of the queen but now, it will be for me.

~ England's Prime minister.

Jack look up at wooyoung with wide eyes.

"How could they?"

______________

Another chapter out, and..I know its getting boring. Sorry for such bad writing.

'Targetauthor!'

1184 words.