12. Flirting in the Cat Cafè

[This is on the original HxH setting and you both are employed. Killua is of course, a hunter. You can pick whatever job you want, it doesn't really affect the scenario. Enjoy!

This is my favorite so far.]

Your ever dazzling boyfriend, none other than, Killua Zoldyck, invited you to this Cat Cafè which recently just opened. You could sense his excitement when he invited you since he knew that you are such a cat person but now, you could tell that he's regretting it.

"Argh, have you had enough already? The cat is already fed up with it," he complained, sitting on a beanbag chair while holding a white cat with blue eyes.

You laughed as you continued snapping multiple pictures of him with white car ears. "Wait, I think I won't stop until I have this storage full. This is just too good and too adorable, Kil."

"Ugh, whatever. Just have it full already."

You took some more pictures as you instructed your poor boyfriend to do different poses which he obediently did, despite many groans and complains. Luckily, he is vibing with the cat, otherwise, this feat is impossible.

"OMG, wait," you gasped in realization as an obvious idea just hit you now. "I want to be in the picture, too."

Killua, sassy as he was, rolled his eyes at you, saying, "Took you long enough, baka. Come here." He put the cat down and opened his arms, inviting you.

You quickly set up your phone on a tripod that the cafè provided and set the camera settings to which it will automatically set the five second timer off just by raising a hand. Then you excitedly went to Killua.

The silverette, getting a little impatient, gently  grabbed you by the waist and made you sit on his lap. "How long are you gonna make me wait?" He whispered into your ear as soon as he made you sit which ultimately made you blush.

"A- uhm, wait... I want cat ears, too," you told him. And he immediately grabbed a (your chosen color) cat ears from a cabinet, not far from his left while he firmly holds you by the waist with one hand.

"Is this alright?" He asked, as he handed you the cat ears and you could only nod your head. "Why are you suddenly getting shy?" He smirked as he watched you put on the head accessory.

"Shut up, it's your fault. Hmpf!"

Killua let out a low chuckle which only made your heart flatter. "Just get on with it already," you said, looking away.

"Alright, geez, impatient woman," he murmured as he pulled you closer to him.

"Aren't we close enough?" You tried protesting since it's not good for your heart.

But your idiot of a boyfriend just smirked at you as he answered, "Not really." You could tell that he's really enjoying it.

"Killua, you dummy..." you murmured to yourself and was about to prepare yourself to pose but you remembered something. "Ah, wait! The cat! It ran away, Kil. Let's get the cat first," you exclaimed. You were about to stand up from his lap but his strong arms around your waist, made you stayed seated.

"But I only want Y/N-chan and I on the picture," he whispered, yet again, into your ear which turned you into a blushing mess.

"Th-That's enough whispering for t-today, mister. Yo-You hear me..?" With a shaking finger you pointed at him while he just laughed. You knew that he really loves it when he sees that he has such an effect on you.

Unknowingly, while you're scolding him, you heard your phone click, signifying that a picture has been taken. "W-Wait, you dummy! I was not ready!" You smacked him on the shoulder.