11. Wishes to the Wind

The green grassy ground laid beneath her as she peacefully breathed. Her slender back was leaned against a cold cemented wall while she sat. She had her arms crossed on her lap and her bag was plopped beside her.

I found Y/N beside the gym 4 building, sleeping carelessly.

This side of the building is facing a distant wall and a humongous tree stood beside it, giving the area a nice shade and cool air. Maybe, that's why a certain someone finds it comfortable to sleep here.

But it's not very ideal, especially for a girl; especially for her. Unlike the other three gyms, gym 4 is secluded, located at the west side of the school. You have to cross the field first to get here. And it's the only finished building in the area, aside from the club building that still has a year to go. If you get harassed or assaulted here, I know for sure you won't be heard when you call for help.

"Tsk. What is she thinking?" I scratched my head, feeling the secondhand idiocy and trying not to catch it. Then I walked to her and threw my jacket at her exposed thighs. I am grateful to witness such a sight but annoyance mixes in when I suddenly think of others seeing her in this situation and in this length of skirt.

"I wonder what will happen if I'm not the one who found you here. Ahh, what an idiot." I crouched down at her side and stretched out an arm to get some hair away from her face. She groans softly, probably feeling my hand brush against her soft cheeks but she must be real tired to keep sleeping even after that.

I sighed at how pleasant her cheeks felt against my skin. And it's only a slight contact. Imagine if I can actually touch her. I wonder if it'd be real good, I'd be addicted. But who knows.

I blew out a breath to calm myself. I'm not in a position to be curious right now! It only makes me want to take advantage of her more.

I'm surprised at how my self-restraint was keeping me in check right now. I couldn't believe that I'm resisting this absolute inhumane charm. Y/N just looked so vulnerable, I could just sit here and guard her all day long. Her long thick lashes sat perfectly on her eyelids and I can only imagine them flapping elegantly whenever she blinks. Her long slender flawless neck is calling out to me to touch them. Then my eyes traced up on her chin and to her partially parted lips. I actually have to cover my mouth and bite in whatever urges were rising within me. The lip gloss isn't helping at all as it only makes it look more delectable.

I looked away, certainly flustered at my thoughts right now. I think like an absolute pervert! But I guess, I can't help it, especially I since kept loving this girl in secret for about three years now. If only I've been braver.

The wind blew and I whispered, letting it carry whatever I have to say and to wherever it wanted it to take.

"I like you so much, it hurts, Y/N."

I buried my face in my hands, completely blushing red. What if she suddenly wakes up and hears me?! That'd be so embarrassing!

I looked up to check on her and my heart rate starts to calm down when I found her still sleeping, that I can't help sighing in relief.

Should I wake her up now? Or should I just enjoy listening to hear breathe?

I obviously picked the latter.

Situations like these were recently rare since the start of the new semester this 2nd year. I was so bummed when I found out that we're in separate classes. I would have excuses to talk and to be with her, after all. And I'd see her everyday for sure. But now, I have to make an effort, only to love her from a far secretly. My stalking abilities came really helpful and I was never so thankful for that before!