Chapter Eight

Ok, I might not update for long periods of time due to wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff. Sorry if you get to the end of what I have and I haven't updated the latest chapter. Anyway, on with the show!
----------------------------------------------
Loki P.O.V.
Current Location: Stuttgart, Germany

"You got the plan?" Barton asks for the millionth time. "No, I forgot. Care to enlighten me?" I snap back sarcastically. He says nothing but glares in my direction, I can feel the invisible daggers stabbing me through the back.

I changed at the lab so I'm already dressed in some silly Midgardian outfit that Aaron said looked wonderful on me. My sceptre is disguised as a cane, in case I need it. Barton and the agents split from me and walk in the direction of the storage unit holding the Iridium.

The plan is that Barton and the agents will steal the iridium as I cause the distraction in the main room. Barton needs some professors eyeball for a retinal scan so he can open the door, I am to get the eyeball using S.H.I.E.L.D. tech.

And the fun begins.

I slowly walk toward the stairs leading to the lower level. The music playing is slightly obnoxious and annoying but I ignore it, focusing on my goal. I find the man I need and quickly trot down the stairs.

The guards start towards me but don't get very far considering I flip my sceptre in my hand and smash ones nose with it. The other backs up and I run towards the shaking and confused Midgardian, yanking him over to an elegant table and flipping him onto his back.

I pull out the....thing.... Barton gave me and press the button on the back, turning the rotating blades on, and plunge it down onto my quivering victim's eye.

"You mortals will fall beneath your new king, you will kneel." I think to the dying man. The thing shuts off so I assume it has done its work. I quickly follow the fleeing people, using my magic I change into my Asgardian war outfit.

My sceptre grows to its full form, equal to the blasted horns on my helmet. "Kneel." I say, I send three projections to circle the crowd. "I said KNEEL!!!!!" Everyone quiets down and slowly kneels.

I smile,"Is this not simpler? Is this not your natural state?It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

A stout old man stands up, does he think he can beat me? A God? "Not to men like you." He says in a thick German accent. "There are no men like me." I chuckle." There are alway men like you."

Ok now this guy is pissing me off.

"Look to your elder people, let him be an example!" I raise my sceptre and fire.....and double over in pain. "Stupid, Fucking, people!"