Chapter Nine

Loki P.O.V.
Current Location: Stuttgart, Germany

"You know the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing." The idiot with the shield says walking down towards me.

"The soldier," I spit, finally figuring out who he is. "A man out of time." I sense a flying vehicle in the air behind him. Looking behind him I manage to spot it.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." The vehicle moves and out pops a large looking gun. "Loki drop the weapon and stand down." A familiar voice echoes out of the ship. I laugh and shoot a burst of blue hell at the ship, turning towards the soldier I knock away his shield and begin to fight.

After a couple of seconds I have his head trapped under my sceptre, "Kneel." I feel my feet being pull out from underneath me. "Not today!" Ooh he's cocky isn't he? We fight for a minute or two before an even more obnoxious song starts blasting from the ship.

"Stark." The soldier whispers before I am thrown back by another burst of energy. A metal man flys out of the sky and lands in front of me and next to the America man. He opens up his many compartments and multiple dangerous looking things slide out.

"Make your move Reindeer Games." A mechanical voice emits. My armour melts off and I hold my hands above my head. "Good move." The metal mans things retract into him, I hear a couple of words pass between the metal man and the soldier but instead of listening I send a quick mental thought to Aaron.

"Hey Aaron? You know when I told you I would come back? Well I might not be back for a little while." I hurts to tell her this because I truly am breaking my promise if something bad happens to her but it's the truth.

"What? Why? Did something go wrong? Did my dad screw up?" I love how she automatically assumes that her dad did it. "No, the Archer got away with the iridium. I got a little carried away with the mortals and S.H.I.E.L.D. came to there rescue. I need you to plan an escape mission from the flying fortress that the red haired woman thought of. Do you know the one?"

I ask her. "The agent or the base?" She replies, she knows the agent too? I won't ask her now, I shall save it for later. "The base, she called it a helicarrier, I think." I said after a moment,

"Yeah I know the one, Director Fury had me instal some of the nicer features." She says this like she was talking to a slug, disgusted.
"Ok, I need you to make a plan to break me out of it. Use all the resources and knowledge you have to do it but give me a heads up before you do."

"You got it boss."