Chapter Three

Aaron P.O.V.
Italics are once again telepathy
Current Location: secure S.H.I.E.L.D base

We arrive at the parking lot, only to meet Agent Hill. I try to signal her, to get her to stop us, but all I do is keep walking. Barton and Selvig are jumping into the front seat of a truck, while Loki and I stand in the box.

A loud crackly voice jumps from Hills walkie talkie."Hill, do you copy?" I snap my head up to look at her, it was Fury's voice coming from the device." Both the Barton's....." My gun is out before he could finish the sentence, I duck as she shoots back and Barton starts the truck.

Loki and I grab hold of the cross bar and we drive off. I watch as multiple cars chase us, Loki taps my shoulder and I turn to finally get a good look at him.

He has long, black hair that's greased back to his shoulders. His armour is green, gold, and black. The sceptre in his hand eliminates any trace of flaw or falt on his face. He offers his weapon to me and I take it. Looking behind me I take aim and hit one of the agents shooting at us.

The beam hits the passenger side of the car and it spins out of control, effectively blocking the rest of the cars. I hand the septer back to him and he takes it. Suddenly a jeep swerves in front of us and slams on the breaks. Looking through the windshield I see its Hill again. "Jeez, I thought we lost her." I comment making Loki chuckle.

"I don't exactly think blocking one of the ways out of here would be considered losing her." He states. "You're up Aaron. Hit her in the head will you?" My fathers voice floats through my mind and I do as I'm told. She ducks down and returns fire. Barton speeds up and Hill ends up behind us.

A low rumbling runs through the tunnel. I looked back and saw the tunnel collapsing. "Tunnel collapsing." I yell. Loki looks behind him and his eyes widen. "Well then lets go." And we drive out from the tunnel. I hear a crack and take one more glance behind, all I see is the front of Hills jeep.

Not enough for her to get out easily but enough.

Chop chop chop chop chop

A helicopter swerves through the air, the door opens and Fury leans out. "Aw come on!" I hear Loki complain. "Does nobody freaking die around here?" He pulls his arm back and let's another blast from his septer.

It hits the tail of the helli and swings it out of control. I watch Fury jump out last minute and shoot at us.
We drive away, a grin plastered all over my face.