Part 9

A few days had passed since the fight with Nate and Sophie and I hadn't seen Ruel since he dropped me of at my place. Belle had left yesterday and I had the house all to myself. The situation felt weird, I wanted to spend time with him but still felt like I needed to be alone. Sophie and I had talked everything out since the fight, the only person that hadn't talked to me was Nate.

I was sitting in my garden and enjoying my breakfast in the sun when my phone buzzed. Nate had shared an article in the group chat about people speculating if our relationship was just a PR stunt. Annoyed I put it  down, it was my first day alone and that was how I was gonna spend it. After the phone buzzed a couple of more times I turned it of and put it away.

The day passed pretty quickly after that, I was in bed almost the whole time watching stuff on my computer. Around 9 I decided to take out my phone and answer people. The first thing I did was to check the group chat and apparently they've all decided ( with out me ) that Ruel would be coming over at 10. That was in an hour and I wasn't even close to figuring out what I wanted. After going through most of my notices I called Ruel, he told me that he would bring chinese food and my mood lightened up. When we hung up I dragged my self out of bed and started getting ready.

10 o'clock on the dot my door bell rang, as I opened it I was met by a tired but happy face. I told him to come in and after he had put everything away he engulfed me in a hug and we just stood there. It felt nice, his warm body making me feel at home as he slowly started to rock us side to side. I looked up at him
" what did you get?"
" a bit of everything, you never told me what you wanted just said chinese"
Our voices was low as we spoke, both just trying to stay in the moment.

" not to rush you but have you maybe made a decision" Ruel put his face in my neck as he mumbled this and I started giggling, running my hands through his half long hair
" hate to break it to you but I haven't"
" that's too bad buuut how about we stay in the we're friends but not friends but friends that make out from time to time zone then"
I started laughing and pulled away from him
" in your dreams"

The night went on faster than normal and suddenly we were saying good bye. As the door closed I sat down on the floor and just stared straight a head. Ruel was extremely cute, almost too cute. He's so nice and always knows what to say, funny and all of that soppy romantic coming of age movie stuff but I felt that I needed him as a friend right now. If everything would go to hell, if we stopped talking I wouldn't know what to do. So sadly I picked up the phone and called him.

" miss me already" he laughed and I desperately tried to
" I think I've made my decision" he must've heard the heavy ness of my voice cause his laughing almost immediately stopped
" and?"
my heart broke as I told him. Desperately trying to explain what I meant and why I thought this was the best decision. He just gave me a short okay before we hung up.

Ruel's POV

The second I got in my home I broke down. I understood what she meant but it felt awful. I can't remember how long I sat there on the floor in my hallway but sometime during the night I had dragged my self to my bed and fallen asleep.

The next day I stayed in bed all day almost amazed by how much this girl is effecting me

A/N: I'm so sorry this is so short but it's more of a filler then a chapter. Any way hope you enjoy the story so far

love ya