Chapter 1: Operation Takover-Retribution born out of the Ashes

???: It all happened so fast...

Various Screams were heard.

???: No one saw it coming, not even me.

An imagery of people running in the streets in a panic was seen.

???: People were running, panicking as if they saw something straight out of a nightmare.

People were running from different groups of men and women wearing different gear, various logos on their armor and weapons, either kidnapping people or killing them.

???: It wasn't just happening in my hometown of royal woods, it was happening everywhere! It was word on the news that the world is being shut down by Five Dangerous Organizations that appeared out of the shadows, known only to be just myths but.... they were all too real.

An imagery of Five mysterious figures, three men and two women were shown all over the broadcast throughout the world.

???: These five mysterious people were known as the Leaders of the Five organizations; The Black Skulls, The Blood Rain Riders, The Plague Dragon Clan, The Sun Scorchers and The Grave Leviathans. They've been planning this... Operation: Takeover for years... bidding their time and waiting for the right moment to strike as they want to eradicate our world, saying it's corrupted, full of lies, deception and evil. The five leaders wanted to bring a new age, a new world born from the ashes of the earth we're living in.

People all over of the world were listening to the universal broadcast, not understanding or how to feel about for this message.

???: The five leaders say they've divided this world in territory and offers those who are with them to join, to be at peace in a new order under their rule and protection. Those who were against them.... The five leaders say that they'll be forced to make a choice for us and we all know that it wasn't going to be good....

Chaotic events were happening all over the cities, country, states, etc.

???: Everyone all over the world were either running for their lives, hiding, deciding to join the Five organizations or fight against them but that ended badly. My family, my ten sisters... yes, ten sisters, I have a big family known as the Louds, my name is Lincoln loud and I'm the middle sibling between my ten sisters; The Eldest sister Lori, The Fashion expert Leni, The Rock n' roll musician Luna, The Comedian Luan, The Sports athlete Lynn, The Goth Lucy, The Messy & Tomboy Machenic twin Lana, The Clean & Pageant twin Lola, The Genius & child prodigy Lisa and the youngest little sister Lily.

An imagery of the loud family hastily packing their things was seen.

Lincoln: Our parents were telling us to start packing up to get out of royal woods to a safer place but the door was kicked down and police came in, tackling our parents before our very eyes as the chief reveal something that changed our lives forever....

******

Flashback....

The cops were picking Rita and Lynn Sr off the floor, putting handcuffs on them as they wince and struggled.

Lori: What's going on here?!

Police Chief: Police Chief and Commander Ron Steel, we have a warrant for your parents arrest.

Lincoln: Arrest?! For what?!

Ron Steel: Apparently, a little witness told us that your parents are in league with one of the Five organizations that's causing chaos!

The loud siblings gasped.

Rita: What?!

Lynn Sr: That's absurd! There's gotta be a mistake!