Chapter 5: Reacquainted & Transfer

Within the old house, Maggie was cleaning up the house by throwing the corpses of the Black Skulls soldiers off the cliff with Omen's help. While the emo woman was upset that Frank Blitz escaped from Omen Scorpion, a huge part of her was glad that Omen didn't kill him... because Maggie wanted to kill the man herself.

While the emo woman can stand her ground in a fight, she'll need a lot more if Frank shows his face again more prepared. She needed more training... she needed power.

******

Meanwhile, Lucy was looking the blueprints she stole from Frank Blitz & his crew with Omen as said blueprints had some specs of body armor made with a mix of various strong metal to form into a suit strong enough to withstand.... pretty much everything. Missiles, Bazookas, Tanks, Warships, Grenades and this is just the start considering this is a prototype.

Omen Scorpion: Blueprints for an indestructible battle armor and this is the prototype you stole?

Lucy nods.

Omen Scorpion: And why would you put your own life at risk to attain this from The Black Skulls? You know how dangerous they are.

Lucy: Sigh... I know, I've seen what they do to people who get their bad side but we're not doing well here, the people are wasting away & even trying to steal from the other to survive. I needed something on the Black Skulls and maybe try to get something from them in exchange for a valuable possession...

Omen Scorpion: And you thought stealing this (points to the blueprint) would make them give in to your demands for survival items?

Lucy: (looks down) Sigh... I was desperate, okay? Our world is broken, people are either dead, captured or joining the ones who started this apocalypse.... I only did it to help the people of this town, I didn't mean to put them at risk...

Omen sighs as he places his hand on Lucy's head.

Omen Scorpion: it's fine luce, you made a mistake... we all do. But trying to bargain or demand with the Black Skulls or the other four organizations will be a grave mistake that'll end with someone dying....

Lucy gulps nervously under omen's icy glare.

Omen Scorpion: But I found you & I won't let anything happen to you. I'm glad you've survived all these years, surprised you aligned yourself with Maggie to do it.

Lucy: I met her down this path when I was 12, we did some bonding & had similar interests in the dark arts. She's alright when you get to know her. 

Soon, Maggie walked in.

Maggie: We need to pack up, we're leaving.

Lucy: Huh?

Maggie: It's not safe here anymore, they'll be back.

Lucy: Where will we go?

Maggie: For the rest of the people in town, they're might be another area up north the Black Skulls haven't been to, we can go there.

Lucy: What about you & me?

Maggie: We're going with your brother.

Omen Scorpion turns his gaze to Maggie.

Maggie: While Frank Blitz escaped from you, I'm glad you didn't kill him... he & I have history and I want him to die by my hands... (walking up to Omen to look him in the eyes) I need the training and power you possess to bring him down.

Omen Scorpion: Revenge... I see. Revenge sometimes leads to the person dying to the one who wronged them... I'm not gonna talk you out of it nor am I gonna help you out cause you'll end up in the grave.