Chapter 7: Forever means forever my love

I fiddle with Silver's fingers as we sit outside Professor Oak's lab. It was dark outside and the moon was reflecting the light. Silver was laying lazily in the grass, his other arm covering his eyes as I just watch him. My eyes meet his lips and I feel myself blush a bright crimson. I look away quickly and stare up at the moon. I feel him chuckle and grab my hand, intertwining our fingers. He rubs my hand with his thumb.

"What are you thinking about?" He says casually.

  What am I thinking about? Well honestly I don't know. I'm thinking about how I want to kiss him and I'm thinking about how I'm going to lead a normal life with him, but considering that is depressing I decide to do the former.

  I press my lips against his softly and I feel him smile against my lips. He pulls me down next to him and hugs me. I curl up to his side. This felt right, this felt like home. Silver was nice to me, but really mean to everyone else. In public he's blushy around me and ever since the run in with Obsidian, he seems to be insanely protective. I didn't mind. His company was nice to have.

   He twirls my hair in his hands and I hear him murmuring something as he occassionally kisses the top of my head. I flip over on my stomach and I look at him. He's smiling at me and still holding a lock of my hair in his hands.

"What were you saying?" I ask.

"Forever."

"What about forever?"

He just chuckles and sits up, and I sit up too. He closes the gap between us, kissing me, our lips moving in sync when he suddenly breaks of the kiss. I look at him confused and he just smiles before saying," Forever means forever my love."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this is just a fluffly little filler and I hope you enjoy!