Announcement

Hi guys. This announcement will be on The Time Gear and it's sequel The Dark World.

You all may have noticed my lack of updates on the sequel and the horrendous plot on the first book. If you haven't, well then I don't know what to tell you.

I am formally considering this book and series discontinued. Now before you begin flipping out or asking to take over my book for me (don't even try) hear me out.

I have honestly sat and thought this through. I'm constantly thinking, "Why is it so hard for me to continue writing this book?" Then it hit me.

I hate everything about this book. From the plot line to the character development, this book just sucks. When I first wrote it, I was a rookie to the writing world and honestly I'm tired of trying to fix it up or explain to everyone what is actually happening when I honestly can't remember myself.

Now this is what I am going to do.

Step One: Post this announcement

Step Two: Research!!!!

Step Three: Start creating a list of ideas

Step Four: Develop main character on a separate sheet.

Step Five: Make a cover

Step Six: Begin writing a new story to replace this one (The new one will more than likely have a schedule for updates.)

I don't know when this new story will be posted, but I'm hoping for next week. I'd be so happy if the people who read this book series gives the new one a chance, but I understand if you don't.

Thank you so much :)

-Hayley

P.S.: To all the readers who have read this, thank you so much for reading this story and I promise I will try so much harder to make the next one ten times better