Chapter Three: And the biggest idiot award goes to.....

Early that morning I left and went straight to Viridian. Three days had passed (nothing interesting happened besides me spilling my mashed potatoes on Crystal. That was hilarious on every level imagineable). Any who, I walk through the city and find the meeting point. I have three pokeballs, two of them helped me win my first tournament as Champion in a double battle with Cynthia. Ninetales and Typhlosion. The other is my precious new member Houndour. While I was thought to be dead, Silver trained them for me. I was adding this to my training day today, later this afternoon we are going to train, while I work battle strategies for tackling the gym leaders in the Kanto and Johto regions. The girl shows up, what’s this whore’s name again?

“I brought all my pokemon, and I’m going to beat you.” She says proudly.

    Doubt it.

“Okay works for me.” I reply boredly.

   We stand on either side of the little field. I send out Houndour and she sends out a Scizor. She smirks at me.

“Are you scared? Fire types are weak against Steel and Bug type pokemon.” She says matter of factly.

   I lost it. She’s a cocky dumbass! I was clutching my stomach and wiping away tears. She seriously does not know anything does she? Oh Arceus, I can’t ever let her kiss Silver, he would catch her stupidity faster than the common cold.

“Whatever you say.” I say, after wiping away that last tear,

  This should be an easy battle.

“Scizor use Metal Claw!”

“Dodge it, then use Flamethrower.” I saw boredly.

  Houndour obliges happily, speeding out of the way. I focus more on speed and accuracy than power. It may seem like a weird strategy, considering most try to work on power, but I have learned that if a pokemon can make an accurate shot with enough power, it makes it a powerful opponent. Speed is for defensive mostly, if I can have my pokemon dodge at last minute, then I am good. After my pokemon masters accuracy and speed, I work on power. You may think it’s odd, but I already have one gym badge and it’s from one of the considerably difficult Gym Leaders, Green. Scizor falls to one knee. I have a huge advantage over this chick. Scizor slowly gets up, now is my chance to finish this battle. Such a waste of time.

“Use Flame Charge.” I say monotonously.

  Houndour races forward, flames covering his figure. He hits the Scizor square in the stomach (or whatever you want to call it), Scizor flew through the air, and fainted. She returned her pokemon and sent out Beautifly. She still has that stupid ass cocky grin on her face. I hear footsteps and see none other than Green, Red, Blue, Crystal, Silver, Gold, and Yellow.

“Serana! You aren’t wearing one of the outfits I bought you!” Blue whined.

  It’s true. Instead I was wearing my old dark blue skinny jeans, one of my mom’s old light blue shirts that I had brought along with me from my last trip to Sinnoh when I was fourteen, a new black hoodie from Yellow, a pair of black gloves with the fingers cut out that I received from Silver for Christmas (ironic right?), and black knee high converse. My long dark brown hair is back in a high ponytail, still going down to my mid back even though it was up. I didn’t wear any make up so I looked like my younger self. It was scary that I haven’t grown. I was a tall kid, okay? I had my black belt around my waist, my other two pokeballs strapped to it.