Chapter Five: Prison Break

(A/N) Okay so I couldn't come up with anything on the first last chapter so I gave up and decided to make a new chapter. Thanks to FoodFireFox I came up with a brilliant idea and thanks to Cherryvicinti I got the motivation to actually update :) thank you so much.

Serana's POV

THIS IS SO TORTUROUSLY BORING!!! I sat staring at the bars and twirling my hair annoyingly. I swear I braided it five thousands times already. It's been eight freaking hours. Across from me is a guy who keeps talking to himself and it's really freaky. Occasionally he'll point at me and have a random eye twitch. I shudder. I wonder what he's thinking. Stupid Ava. IT WAS JUST A BIKE FOR ARCEUS'S SAKE! Jacky was fast asleep next to me. Well it was midnight.

"You!" the man said, pointing a ragedy old finger at me.

"Oh dear Arceus. What do you want!?" I replied scowling.

"The one who can save us! You! Princess Alaina! How's Serenity your faithful pokemon? Still doing her job in protecting you?"

"Um sir, I think you're mistaken. My name is Serana."

"yes, yes, but of course several lifetimes have changed. No longer engaged to Obsidian.. Of course you two were never a very good match. And then that red haired boy came along, oh boy Obsidian was very displeased with his brown haired beauty to run off and rise against him..."

  I stare in shock. Alaina.... My life just keeps flipping round and round. I keep getting fed false information, but this old man seems to know what's going on. I clear my throat and he looks at me eagerly.

"What do you know about me?" I ask.

"You're name is actually Alaina, but as a young child your two parents mistook you for Serenity, the guardian of Princess Alaina. You weren't a threat with Princess Alaina being unknown to this world. No one knew, but Giovanni did. I tried to stop him. I told your parents. They ended up finding Serenity, but your story has been contorted by so many that people assume that you are Serenity. Until they see Serenity themselves. I also know that you have two legal documents. Alaina Ceciilia Serilida and Serana Yvonne Serilida. You have used the latter for most of your life because you are unaware of your actual name. The people who took on making you two documents were later killed by Giovanni. Giovanni wants your power, but the only way to have it is......" (A/N OKAY SO IN THE PAST THIS WAS ALL SUPER CONFUSING SO NOW I'M BASICALLY TELLING YOU EXACTLY AS IT IS AND NO SERANA IS NOT SERENITY.)

"If he kills me."

"Yes, but Obsidian is trying to stop him. He wants you for his own idea of the world. A world of darkness where no one can stop him. He wants his Queen to be ruling alongside him."

   I stare in frozen shock. Obsidian isn't after the world yet, he cant do that alone. I'm the key to world domination. Oh great. I didn't ask for this! I wanted a normal life....

"How can I stop Obsidian?"

"You can't do it alone, seal the gate, but let your little ordinary trainer friends help you."

   I open my mouth to ask another question, when I feel a hand cover my mouth. Instinctively I bite the hand.

"DAMN'T SERANA!" I hear the familiar red head shriek out.

The old man across from me smirks.

"Always the silver eyed boy..." the man mumbles.

"Your more trouble than you're worth Serilida."

"You know you love me."  I reply with a smirk.

   Silver gives in exasperated sigh and slings me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" I hiss.

"Getting you out of here!"

  He throws me through the little window. I land roughly on my back and get up. I look into the cell one last time, but the man is gone? That's weird. A gloved hand is waved in front of me and I snap out of my little trance. I drags me behind him as he takes me away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sit on a cold mattress in the tent in the makeshit campsite on Route 36 (A/N that's a mouthful), Silver was angerly pacing back and forth. He was making about a thousand phone calls. 

"Yes Gold. Okay GOOD BYE GOLD!"

  He angerly hung up the phone. He looks at me and his eyes seem to kind of soften. He sighs heavly and lays down on the matt next to mine in the cold tent. I look at him as his eyes are closed. His light pink lips and his pale skin that makes his hair look like a fire on top of his head. I lean down and press my lips softly against his. He stiffens under my touch so I pull away. I sit up straight, blushing horribly. I feel a pair of hands turn me around by waist. Silver's lips crash on to mine in a rough kiss. He pulls me into his lap and I run my fingers through his hair. No interruption. He holds my hips with his hand and licks my bottom lip, asking for access. I deny him of it and he gives a angry huff. He forces his tongue into my mouth and we battle for dominance. I feel all the air begin to leave my body, but I'm still hungry for more. I break away to breath for a second and we look into each other's eyes both panting heavily. He moves and begins to kiss up my neck and I feel tingles everytime he leaves a new kiss trailing to my lips. He kisses me deeply one last time and then the game of dominance begins again. I felt him begin to tug at the end of my shirt and I break the kiss in shock. Silver snaps out of it and curses loudly. He began to apologize like an idiot and I just kissed him softly on the lips to shut him up. I giggle at his expression. He smiles at me. That smile I love so much. I smile back widely. He strokes my cheek with his thumb and he hums a song that I couldn't quite recognize, but that's okay.

"Serana?"

"Yeah Silver?"

"Be mine, please."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Leaving you at a cliff hanger because I am an ass! So I hope it was okay, sorry it probably sucks, but I haven't written in a while so Im getting back into my rhythm. Comment and Vote or whatever. The song Silver was humming was Iris by Sleeping with Sirens (I prefer the sleeping with sirens version)