Chapter Six: The First Battle

It's been three days since Silver asked me the question. I havent responded yet, but until then we are still Silver and Serana. The formidable pair of bitter enemies that secretly love each other. I remember when I first met Silver and I thought he was an ignorant twat. Both of us falling into the water....... I smirk a bit and someone thumps me upside the head.

"Stop smirking and keep walking!" Silver said scowling.

Blue shook her head at Silver with a disapproving glance that Silver brushed off. When no one was looking he gave me a small smile that I felt warm my heart.

We have been around this random island for Arceus knows how long. Green informed me in private (much to Silver's dismay) that this random island appeared the day after my "death". It was grey and weird. There is burnt down buildings and a few skeletons lying around. Rather freaky if you ask me. Several burnt down buildings and skeletons. On top of that freakiness, there was a weird growling sound. The minute we stepped on the island my arms lit up with the the obnoxiously warm swirls. Blue some how had a pair of shorts and a tank top in her bag knowing this would happen. Damn, these people did their research. The growling had turned into a suddle flapping. I didn't like it in the least bit. I felt the ground shake underneath my feet and there he was. The unrealisticly beautiful black haired boy with yellow eyes appears in front of my eyes.

"Well hello my beloved Serana."

"Obsidian." I growl.

"Oh how the time does fly when you're thought to be dead. I do admit you do look as beautiful as before. I do wonder how those lips of yours taste, but I'm sure Silver could give me a detailed explanantion in the next life."

  I feel my face flush with anger and the swirls on my arms began to burn even more so.

"Ah so your powers do still work. That's a relief at first I thought this would be no fun, but now it is."

 Before I could even respond to his ridiculous statement he turns back into a black Persian with his black angel wings tightly folded against his body. I find myself walking backwards, I feel my own life panic with the sight before me.

 Suddenly, I'm knocked onto my back by Obsidian's odd form. I go sliding into one of the burnt buildings. I hear the sound of my name being called out by someone, I feel claws go raking down my side. I scream aloud. I look up, seeing where the next attack is coming from. I roll out of the way and dodge it. I put my arm out and feel a warm pulse fly from my arm and knocking Obsidian several yards back. So that's how I do it....

  I hop back up and begin throwing Aura ball after Aura ball. Obsidian's trembling body cant get up. That's when it clicks.

  He's weak because everyone around him is light, they're good people. I look at the Dex holders and then down at my arm. That's what is making me so powerful! I race forward, faster than any normal human being and jump forward like Obsidian did when he transformed.

  I feel a burning sensation race through my body as I transform. I feel my limbs change in that to match a creature, I watch as my eye sight becomes immensly better. Everywhere I look, everything is in shades of pink and blue, but Obsidian is a deep crimson red. I feel my own body race forward without my consent, like I'm surviving on instinct, and race to finish what I started.

Silver's POV

    I watch as Serana races forward. Or whatever the hell she is. In her place is a giant white Ninetails, but with only one tail instead of nine. She has bangs hanging over her left eye. Both of her eyes are the same blue, showing the only indication that it is still Serana. Her wings are up against her back and she bounds forward. She grabs Obsidian by the scruff, throwing him into another one of the buildings. Before he can even recover, she sends blue flames at Obsidian while he sends a black orb at her in the same instant. Debris goes flying into the air, disrupting the clear view.

  When the debris finally clears, I see both of them on the ground in human form. Serana is barely holding herself up with her arms, coughing and swatting away the dust. Obsidian on the otherhand is struggling to get up. Before I know I'm doing I race in front of Serana, hoping to fend off whatever attack could possibly come next. Instead Obsidian just looks at me glaring, before a black portal comes bursting into sight.

 "MARK MY WORDS SERANA SERILIDA, I WILL DESTROY YOU!" Obsidian screeches.

"FAT CHANCE YOU PANSY!" I hear the dishevled girl scream from behind me.

    Obsidian glares one last time before stepping into the portal and disappearing. I hear a sigh of relief from behind and I watch as Serana lays on the ground with a look of relief. I sit down and pull her against me. I kiss her forehead and let myself just hold her. She relaxs against me and I let my own sigh of relief leave my body.

   I already lost her once to Obsidian, and I refuse to lose her again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY GUYS SO I KNOW THIS IS SHITTY, BUT I'M HAVING WRITERS BLOCK SO BADLY! I'm also writing new stories on other topics. I'm working on a Kellic fanfiction, a Vic Fuentes fanfiction, and an original story that I hope turn out okay! I'm also working on another pokemon story so keep your eyes out for that :) I will try to get a regular schedule down for updates, but I don't know yet. I hope you all had a great new year! The song for this chapter is Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides