Chapter Two: When Life Gives You a Metapod, Give it to Silver

I walk out of the Pokemon Center after getting my ribs checked out, honestly I don't feel like boring you with the details because my rib is fine! As I walk through town I see girls surrounding the very familiar figures of Silver and Gold. I stroll over casually.

"Silver! Can I have your number!?"

"No I want his number!"

"I asked for it first!"

"Will you just leave me alone!?" Silver cries out.

I put my hand over my mouth trying so hard not to laugh.

"I'm determined to make you mine Silvy!" exclaims another girl with bright blue hair.

The girl tackles him in a hug, I laugh aloud at Silver's pained face. Everyone stops their swooning over the two boys and looks at me. They all glare at me, and I shrug.

"Finally, Freckles is back. Can we leave now?"

"Oh hey Serana! Is your rib okay?" Gold asks.

"It's okay! And Ariel, I thought we were done with that name." I reply, adding a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"As long as you are calling me Ariel, I will be calling you Freckles."

I groan. This is awful.

"Why are you speaking to this whore Silv!?" the blue haired idiot says in horror.

Silver finally pushes her off and glares at her, even Gold glares at her now. The girl keeps her head high, and walks over and stands in front of me.

"Lizzie I wouldn't do that, she could beat the crap out of you." Whispers a girl with hot pink hair.

"Oh yeah!? I could take this girl down!"

"She's the Sinnoh League champion!" hisses another girl.

Lizzie shrinks away, obviously recognizing my status. Suddenly she stops shrinking and pulls out three pokeballs.

"I challenge you to a battle in three days! If I win I become champion right!?"

"Nope, you would need all eight badges and to go through the Elite Four, but I will battle you. In three days we meet here in this very spot."

"Okay! If I win I get to kiss Silver!"

"WHAT!?" shrieks Silver in horror.

"Okay, deal! If I win it won't matter because I can kiss him any day of the week." I say with a smirk.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walk around Saffron City, looking at every corner to find Silver's birthday gift. This is hopeless! I mean I had a gift, it was kind of a joke gift to piss him off, but considering that he is mad at me, I don't think giving him my gift would be good. Even that Lizzie chick got him a gift and she's a hopeless fangirl! I mean really!? I had gotten everyone Christmas gifts. Simple ones really, but I totally blanked on a gift for Silver's birthday! There's a party tonight too, and he is opening gifts then. I don't know how they knew what to get him! He never says anything to me about... Well anything! I bet everyone got him some pretty cool gifts too. Did you know for Christmas I got him a new pair of gloves?! FREAKING GLOVES! The question is, what do you get the guy who is so cold and mean? Okay I give up! I have checked every store in both regions, and I don't have enough time to find another one. I just wont go to the party! That works! I could say I don't feel good!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blue didn't buy my act, so now I'm standing among the mass of dex holders. Silver was opening gifts while everyone was doing their own thing. Blue sadly forced me to give Silver my gift. He is going to be fucking furious, and then my head will be on a spit. I see him pick up the box with my gift. He opens it and stares at the pokeball curiously. As much as Silver would never admit it, he has always hated one pokemon, and that pokemon is a Metapod. I discovered that a few weeks ago when he was rambling about how awful they were to a bug type expertise. It was hilarious. I don't think I have ever seen Silver talk so much to a complete stranger. He opens the pokeball, and you could only imagine how pissed he looked. That's my que to leave. I run out of the pokemon lab, and hide behind one of the trees. I try to hold back fits of laughter.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SERANA! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Holy shit, he is beyond pissed. He's murderous! I burst out in a fit of laughter, and soon a pair of footsteps are running towards me. I feel myself get yanked out from behind the tree, and my eyes meet angry silver ones. His grip tightens painfully on my arm. His other arm goes back as if to slap me. Oh no, I'm going to die aren't I? I close my eyes and brace for impact, but both his hands fall away. I peel my eyes open slowly and see Silver staring at me with a smirk.

"Okay, you win this round. I'm going to be getting you back."

He turns around and walks back into the lab. Oh Arceus, I think I just started a war.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

????? POV

I watch from behind my tree. Silver leaves Serana. I could kidnap her now, deliver her to Lord Obsidian. Oh how easy it would be, but no. I shall wait because that is what my master asked me to do, and when I finally get to kill her, like she should have been, it will be a glorious day indeed.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry this sucked. I'm slowly getting back into the writing mojo. Please comment and vote, and merry christmas! Again sorry for the sucky chapter.