Chapter 8 - Intermission Pt 2

WARNINGS: None
As I promised, double update! This is what Izuku was doing while Shouto and Hitoshi were talking.

As Izuku walked away from the corridor where his boyfriend and the other boy were, he sighed in relief. Not because he escaped the company, no, but the setting. The hallway was open and echoey, and in his already overloading state it was starting to hurt as the cheers resounded. He walked back closer to the building, finding a vent close to the floor and removed the cover, climbing in and up toward the main system.

He wasn't often down this way, so he took a moment to reorient himself, but once he did he moved toward the prep rooms. Specifically, class 1A.

He hadn't actually met most of the class, but after the USJ he wanted to fuck with them a little bit like all his friends were doing. Tenchan would be busy keeping everybody organised between rounds, but they'd have plenty of time to meet up after the festival. Kacchan, however, didn't have any responsibilities so he'd be a perfect ally to use to confuse the heroes-in-training a bit.

He made it over the room, luckily the vent was placed smack in the middle of the ceiling. He quietly removed the cover, drawing only Tenchan and Kacchan's attention (he thought he also saw the boy with the tentacles turn his way a bit, but none of his arms turned to eyes and he didn't turn his full head in his direction. He waited for a lull in conversation, positioned himself the way he wanted, and dropped down onto the table. He rested his legs in Tenchan's lap, leaning against Kacchan's feet (which were, as always, propped up on the surface), and surveyed the students as they stared at him in shock.

"Hello! I'm just grabbing Kacchan quick."

"No, nerd."

"Bold of you to assume you have a choice!" The look in his red eyes made it obvious he was also fucking around and drawing reactions, but only his childhood friends could read him well enough to tell. "C'monnnnnnnn, I wanna go see Hizashi and Shoutaaaaaaaaa!" He whined.

Watching as his classmates' jaws dropped as the greenette adressed their teachers by given name, he rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever." He shoved the boy forward so he could move his legs, and they headed out the door. Just before they closed it, Izuku turned back to address his other friend.

"Good luck Tenchan! Don't let the stick up your ass impale your pancreas!" They walked down the hall until they were out of sight and earshot from the room, and burst out laughing.

"Their fucking faces, I can't," Kacchan wheezed.

"C'mon, I really do wanna sit with Sho and Zashi since I'm out now!"

"Where's mindfuck?"

"He's with Todokun, wanted to talk about something."

"And I presume you guessed that something within five minutes and scared Icyhot by psychoanalyzing him?"

"Of course, who do you think I am!"

They headed up to the announcer's booth, greenette immediately plopping into the heap where Shouta's pillows and sleeping bag were while Kacchan sat next to him.

"Why do I have the feeling you traumatized my class when you got Katsuki?" Shouta sighed.

"I didn't traumatize them! Just..."

"Scared the everloving shit out of them?" Hizashi supplied.

"See, your husband gets me." Izuku stuck out his tongue at the brunet, who just rolled his eyes.

"Tenya says you're a bully for making him face them alone with a straight face," Kacchan smirked.

"The disrespect! How I never..." mock aghastness clear on his face as he buried into the signature yellow sleeping bag. "I'm hiding here until I get some goddamn RESPECT! R-E-S-P-E-C-T," he started singing, before Kacchan dropped his full weight on him.

"You know, this reminds me of my favorite book."

"What?" Hizashi asked, unable to tell if Izuku was being serious or not.

"The Lion, The Witch, and the AUDACITY of This Bitch." The blonds began wheezing once again, Shouta snorting into his coffee before reeling them in.

"Alright, alright, you've gotta go back down Katsuki, next round is starting. You staying here Izu?"

"Yep!" He responded, popping his head out of his cocoon before rolling to stand up and sit on the console the heroes were sitting at, still in the sleeping bag. "Better vantage point."

Wordlessly, Shouta reached for some headphones and a fidget cube and gave them to the boy, Hizashi waiting for the former to be secured over the greenette's ears. "Alright, listeners! Who's ready for our next round?!

[A/N: It's kinda short but also just. Pure fluff. And also the boys fucking with 1-A because it's their new favorite hobby.]