3. Training for UA

LAST TIME

“I love you girls so much, please stay by my side.” Izuku said, surprising the girls and making them all jump on top of him peppering him with kisses. All Izuku could do was laugh and kiss the girls back.

_________________________________

NOW

With a little less than 4 years left before he could get into UA Izuku has decided it would be best to up his training so he's more than prepared. Izuku started by simply increasing his morning routine from 100 pushups, situps, and pullups followed by a 10km run to 200 and a 20km run. The perks of being a werewolf is he has a lot of stamina, stamina that his other quirk relied on. That helped him all to make using his lighting easier. After school Izuku would train his quirks in the woods in the hope of getting a better handle on the power and making it easier to use and stronger.

The First Year (Age 11)

In the first year Izuku was able to pack on an impressive amount of muscle for an 11 year old thanks to his extreme workouts. This only makes him that much more desirable to his girlfriends and attracts the attention of the other females in school. Izuku managed to be able to control his shift to his first form at will instead of when his emotions got out of hand. All the girls enjoyed seeing Izuku in this form because he was very soft to cuddle and hug.

(First Form)Though Izuku did notice another tattoo appear when he mastered the form on his right shoulder that was always there

(First Form)
Though Izuku did notice another tattoo appear when he mastered the form on his right shoulder that was always there.

(First Form)Though Izuku did notice another tattoo appear when he mastered the form on his right shoulder that was always there

(Looks like this)

Over this first year the girls and guys (Fumikage, Eijiro, and Ojiro) would also train with Izuku and their bond only grew stronger. Momo, Kyouka, and Mina were deeply in love with Izuku and he was also in love with them; this made his harem easy since he loved them all equally. While Fumikage, Eijiro, and Ojiro formed a bond of brotherhood and helped Izuku be more confident in himself. Izuku was finally able to experience what friendship with other guys was like while also experiencing a lot of love from his harem. They all were happy and oblivious to Izuku's past, and how much he had suffered and the pain he experienced. No one was prepared for it when Izuku took his long sleeve shirt off in front of everyone for the first time. They all got to see just how much he had suffered, it broke the girls hearts and pissed off the guys.