Explaining Background

A/N: I took the story down to address some spelling and grammar problems and rework the story because I feel I rushed some parts like Izuku's Development and the USJ arc. Also I'm sorry for not updating my stories I've been busy with life and lost some motivation I'll try my best to make the story better for your enjoyment

Appearance:
Izuku's appearance will be different though he will be slightly taller than Momo(She's 5'8 so he'll be 5'10) and he will have visible muscles through clothes (He won't looks scrawny as hell he'll be a mini Allmight) and his hair will be styled like Iida's.  He’ll also have plenty of scars that he acquired from his childhood tormentors. 

(This is what he'll look like)

(This is how his back will look)

Personality:
Izuku's personality will be more confident around people(Not cocky like Bakhoe) because he is an alpha male so he won’t stutter or shy away from interacting with the class or girls(mostly because in UA the girls in class he is dating). He will still get flustered and sutter sometimes around women, mostly these 9(Loona, Momo, Mina, Jiro, Kendo, Yui, Ibara, Toga, and Tsuyu) because let's be honest he's an adorable cinnamon roll. He’ll still retain his unyielding kindness to most people who aren’t rude to his mates and strive to help everyone with a smile. He'll still rush blindly into helping those in need even if they are terrible human beings like Bakaugo. Since Izuku is so kind even with his animalistic instincts he’ll hold back his urges and never force his girlfriends into doing something.

Powers:
Izuku will have all the abilities of a werewolf from folklore like enhanced senses (Hearing, Sight including night vision, and smell) enhanced strength and speed (Without transformation but triples when he does) Hyper regeneration (can heal from all wounds silver taking longer to heal and leaving scars). As well as having the ability to control lightning further enhancing his strength and speed. He can also use the lightning for ranged attacks making him OP and dangerous from afar and up close. He can also call upon his 2 wolves (since wolves are pack animals).He'll have 2 different forms of transformation. Unlike in folklore, Izuku has full control in his different forms and can turn whenever he likes.