4. Meeting With The Past

LAST TIME

He was truly one of the strongest in his school and most likely to get into UA. He was so determined to prove the world wrong and be just like his idol Allmight.
_________________________________
NOW AGE 13 (11 MONTHS BEFORE UA)

It was one of the few days where Izuku wasn't pushing himself while training. His harem had made him promise to rest at least two days a week so that he doesn’t collapse again.

FLASHBACK

Izuku was in class and for some reason he looked like he was sick. It worried all his girlfriends because they know how hard he’s been pushing himself in training.

“Baby, are you alright, you don’t look too good?” Mina asked, while feeling his forehead to see if he had a fever.

“I’m fine Mina I’m just a little tired.” Izuku replied, trying not to worry the girls.

“You’re not fine, mophead, you look like you'd drop dead any second now.” Jiro said, hugging him from behind.

“It’s not that ba-” Izuku began, only for him to pass out and go limp. The girls all freaked out before rushing him to the nurse’s office where they stayed beside him until he woke up. Afterwards the girls gave him an earful and refused to forgive him until he promised to take breaks and relax his body. Izuku learned that even if he was the strongest he couldn’t win against his adorable girlfriends when they pouted. Izuku also realized that no matter how much he desires to be strong, if he hurts those around him it’s worthless. Izuku had to spend another two days trying to curry favor after the incident because he worried the girls so badly.

“Mom, do you really have to embarrass me like this?” Izuku asked, while looking at her.

“Of course, it’s a mothers job to embarrass her son. I’m also hoping that by showing them these they’ll want to have babies with you. That way I can get my grandbabies sooner.” Inko said with a wide smile, giving away her master plan. All the girls join Izuku in blushing while looking at Inko. They were all thoroughly embarrassed, but the girls admittedly thought about having Izuku’s children in the future.

END OF FLASHBACK

That is what leads us to the scene currently taking place. We see Izuku and his girlfriends out on the town for an after school date. The girls decided they wanted to stop in at a cafe and eat some sweets. They were just laughing and having a good time just enjoying their time with Luna clinging to Izuku’s right arm Momo to his Left and the rest pouting waiting for their turn to cling to their man. Izuku could only chuckle at his girlfriend’s antics as he found their pouting to be extremely cute so he kissed each one of them on the forehead causing them to blush, and smile at him. The girls and Izuku are all very happy to have each other and so is Inko. The group still laughs about how she reacted to Izuku having a harem.

FLASHBACK

Izuku was standing nervously outside of his apartment with the girls hesitating to go inside. He was afraid of how she’ll react to the situation. Luna was snickering because now it was the other girls turn to be embarrassed like she was back then.

“Come on Izu-babe, let’s go inside. I'm excited to see mom’s reaction.” Luna said, opening the door. Izuku looked at her while he was freaking out as all the girls shoved him in and Luna called out to Inko.

“MOM, IZUKU AND I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!” Luna yelled. 

“Oh Luna sweetheart, you're here welcome home.How was you-” Inko was saying as she peeked around the corner. She stopped in her tracks when she saw 7 other girls she didn’t know around her son.