5. Entrance Exam

LAST TIME

The girls were proud of Izuku and couldn't be happier. Izuku was honestly the kindest and most heroic person they've ever seen and he was closer to his dream. They all vowed silently to always support him and protect him since he was the only man to love them for themselves. So began the grueling 10 months of training Izuku would do under All Might to prepare for the exam.

_____________________________

NOW 

It had been a few days since the sludge villain incident, and Izuku was told to meet All-Might at a beach covered in trash. When Izuku arrived at Takoba municipal beach park among the mountains of trash he looked around disappointed in the city for not cleaning it up. Izuku remembered coming here as a child to play since it wasn’t far from his home. Here with Izuku was Allmight, and all of his girlfriends(Luna, Momo, Kyouka, Himiko, Mina, Itsuka, Ibara, and Yui). All-Might explained how he wanted to train Izuku and his girls and they were now going over the plan for the next 10 months to clean the beach and do some sparing since Izuku was already very well built for someone his age with the body to rival a Greek God. 

"Young Midoriya for the next 10 months you will spend the first half of the day cleaning the beach and the second half sparing with me. I will make sure you have plenty of experience by the time you enter UA" said All Might, while he was grinning and looking around the beach. 

"I can't thank you enough, All Might. I am honored to be able to learn from someone as amazing as you" said Izuku while bowing, with a massive smile on his face. 

"HAHAHAHA Nonsense young man it is the responsibility of the older generations to nurture and guide young people down the right path" Small-might said. Izuku’s girlfriends are excited to be trained by the number one hero who has years of experience and be able to cheer their boyfriend on. The massive benefit for all of the girls was that Izuku was doing all of the training while shirtless, giving them a fantastic show that admittedly distracted them a lot. The girls were also amazed to be able to see how excited Izuku was to be working with his idol and training for his dream. This kicked off a new constant work-out routine for our young werewolf, and his harem of beauties. Izuku was pulling a fridge across the beach with All-Might in his buff form rather easily as he was already very strong.

“WHOOO BABE YOU’RE LOOKING GREAT!” Mina cheered loudly, while she had hearts in her eyes seeing his rippling muscles covered in sweat.

“Oh my Izu is so strong isn’t he” Momo said, while covering her mouth that was drooling a bit.

“OH YEAH, THAT’S OUR MATE, GOO BABY!!” Luna shouted, while her tail was wagging vigorously.

“Oh Izu-kun, you really know how to get me going. HAHAHAHA!” Himiko said, as she did her normal borderline crazy laugh.

Moptop really is the perfect man isn’t he?” Kyoka said, while playing with her earphone jacks.

“Oh lord above, thank you for blessing us with the gift of Izuku, you're truly a kind and wonderful god.” Ibara prayed, while staring at Izuku’s chest.

“Oh Izuku’s so muscular and handsome we’re really lucky to be able to date him.” Itsuka said, while blushing at Izuku’s display of fitness prowess.

“Oh yeah, definitely.” Yui said, with a light blush dusting her stoic face. Izuku, who heard all of his girlfriends talking, couldn't help but smile and blush and wanted to show off more to them. Izuku started to move heavier things while flexing his muscles, all in the hopes of his show pleasing his girls. Though as their comments and cat-calling got more intense Izuku’s entire face was as red as a tomato.