2. The Reunion

LAST TIME

Izuku hasn't seen Momo or Kyouka since that day in the park but there hasn't been a day where he wasn't thinking about them. His life hasn't gotten any easier; his former 'friends' still torment and beat him daily to put him in his place as they say. If it wasn't for Luna and his wolves Izuku would be depressed but his pack gives him a reason to live and keep fighting. That and the thought of seeing those two girls again.

_________________________________

NOW

Luna is having a dilemma because she has had a crush on Izuku for years now though he was too dense to realize it. She wants to tell him but is also afraid of destroying their friendship if he doesn’t feel the same. 

‘What do I do? I love Izuku so much it hurts, but what if he doesn’t like me back?’ Luna thought to herself as she was crying herself to sleep. Though what she doesn’t know is that recently Izuku has realized that he is developing feelings for her and wants nothing more than to make her happy. 

‘That’s it, I'm asking Luna out tomorrow no matter what,’ Izuku thought to himself full of determination. As soon as the sun rose the next day Izuku made his way to Luna’s apartment and knocked on the door. It only took a few moments before a puffy eyed Luna answered and was surprised to see Izuku in front of her.

“Izuku what are you doing here?” she asked, trying to hide the fact that she was crying last night.

“Luna, I've come to realize that I’m in love with you and want you to be my girlfriend, so please go out with me” Izuku said as he brought her into a hug. Luna was shocked by what she heard but was overcome with joy as all her sadness and worries left her and she jumped to kiss izuku on his lips while wrapping her arms and legs around him.

“Oh my god yes I was so scared you didn’t feel the same I’ve loved you for so long Izu” said Luna as tears of joy left her eyes and her tail was wagging like crazy. Izuku couldn’t help but smile as he hugged her while he kissed her cheek. This was the start of their relationship that will bring them both a lot of joy and cause Inko to nearly flood her apartment while crushing Izuku and Luna in a bear hug. 

“It took you long enough to ask her Izuku. I thought I was gonna have to do it for you. Luna, please take care of my son. If he has you by his side, I can worry less about him.” said Inko, overcome with joy at getting her first daughter-in-law.

“Of course Ms. Midoriya I love Izuku with all my heart and would do anything for him” said Luna, smiling from ear to ear, her tail still wagging, getting the approval of his mom. 

“Please sweetie, call me mom, you're a part of the family now. Oh I can’t wait for you to give me grandbabies,” said Inko, causing the new couple's faces to erupt in blushes.

“MOM IT’S TOO SOON FOR THAT WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOT MARRIED YET!!” yelled Izuku whose face was an atomic red now.

“Yet oh my baby is planning to marry you, Luna do you hear that dear” said Inko who was crying with a large smile plastered on her face. When they looked at Luna she was passed out with a love struck look stuck on her face. The day continued with Inko celebrating and fussing over the new couple. The three were having fun eating dinner and laughing. It was a great first day to their relationship and Izuku was excited to go further into the future with his lovely Luna by his side.