6. First Day

LAST TIME

Meanwhile the angry pomeranian had just woken up to see he was in a nurse's office and was confused as hell. Not knowing how he ended up here, the last thing he remembered was he was going to strike one of the villains' sluts, then everything went black. He looked around until he saw a small old lady sitting in a chair at a nearby deck.

"Oh good you're awake you missed the hero course exam. The general Studies one is tomorrow, come back then and try not to fall asleep this time, Sonny." said recovery girl, with her usual smile. Her comment shocked and enraged Katski to his very core, and caused him to scream in anger.

_________________________________

NOW

It has been one week since the exam and Izuku was at home cuddling with his girlfriends (more like them using him as a pillow) when his mom came bursting into his room.

"Izuku, Izuku, it's here it's your letter from UA" Inko said while vibrating around Izuku so excited and anxious to see the results. Izuku crawled out from under the pile of girls grabbing his mother's shoulders.

"Mom, calm down, it's going to be alright," Izuku said. He flashed a smile as she calmed down and hugged him.

"You're right I'm sorry I just want you to be happy and achieve your dream" she said. Izuku hugged his mom before separating and opening the envelope causing a disk to fall out and turn on displaying an image that was some sort of creature and it started to speak.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya, am I a bear, a dog, or a mouse but more importantly I'm the principal of UA". Izuku and the girls just sweat dropped at the attitude of the principal since he was renowned for being the smartest being alive.

"Midoriya you and friends really surprised us. We haven't seen such a capable group of students ever, in fact your group all took the top spots for the exam." Hearing that they all passed made them jump in joy and shout in glee.

"In fact you, Izuku Midoriya took first place with a perfect score on the written exam and a total of 168 points in the physical, you may be wondering 'but I only destroyed 108 points worth of robots' . Well there was a secret point system to the exam. Rescue points by destroying the Zero pointer and risking your life to save those two girls you earned 60 points. Welcome to your hero Academia". The disk then shut off as the girls grabbed Izuku and each gave him a passionate kiss as a reward.

TIMESKIP TO UA

We now see Izuku walking the halls of UA with his girlfriends clinging onto him on their way to class since they all made it into 1-A. They all had big bright smiles plastered on their faces in anticipation of the first day as they approached the door and they prepared to open it. As they opened the door all eyes were on Izuku and it was silent as a graveyard. All eyes observed the most overpowered person in the classroom. Though two people were looking at him with boiling hate(Shoto and Ochako) because of Izuku, Katski didn't make it in the Hero Course. They were burning with rage at seeing him in their class while Shoto was pissed to see the Yaoyorozu sisters who turned down his father's marriage request and now he sees them with that disgusting villain, Shoto was already plotting how to get his revenge on Izuku. The rest of the class was just silently observing him, the student who some saw demolish a Zero pointer single handedly. Completely ignoring them, Izuku's group took their seats in the back with his girls taking the seats all around him to form a protective barrier of sorts and being as close as possible to him. Just as people were getting ready to approach the group a strange hobo looking man rose from a yellow sleeping bag as if he was a zombie from the grave.

"Sit down and shut up. Only 9 of you seem to be rational and not waste any time you all need to learn from them. I'm Shota Aizawa. I'll be your teacher for the next 3 years now, put these on and meet me at the training field." He said leaving stacks of PE uniforms on the podium and walking out of the room. Not wasting any time Izuku and his girls got up and left with his friends, prompting the remaining people to slowly follow after.