1. The Beginning

The world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes.
_____________________________ 
3rdPOV (Izuku Age:4)

We see the small yet loving Midoriya family consisting of Inko(Izuku's Mom) and Izuku waiting in a doctor's examination room. They are at the quirk specialist to see what little Izuku's quirk will be. Izuku is having a hard time containing his excitement as he is bouncing in his seat causing his mother to giggle at her cute little boy. Just as she finishes taking a video of her son the doctor then enters the room with a concerned look on his face then worries her thinking something may be wrong with her boy. 

"Mrs. Midoriya, I have some good news and some bad news for you," the doctor said. 

"Well what's the good news? '' she asks, concerned hoping the good will outshadow the bad. 

"It appears your son has two quirks" he answers still with a solemn look. 

"Well that's fantastic news isn’t, what are they? '' she asks as Izuku is literally vibrating with joy so hard the seat starts moving around the room. 

"Well the first quirk is Lightning manipulation. He can manipulate lightning throughout his body to increase his strength and speed or use it around him as a means of attack and the second one..... Well that's the bad news" he replies a little worried. 

" What is it?" she asks, beginning to fear the worst. 

"His second quirk is called Werewolf as it sounds your son can turn into a werewolf" he says with a hint of fear. 

"Werewolf?! What do you mean, why's that bad news? '' Inko asks, confused. 

"Well ma'am you see people may fear your son now that he has an ultra rare quirk that the last user of it was a powerful villain" he says. 

"So you're saying my son has a villainous quirk. I don't think that's fair, it's all how they use it" she retorts. 

"That may be true ma'am but that's not how society sees things” the doctor said. 

"Thank you doctor we'll be going now" Inko says picking up Izuku as she exits the office heading home. The whole way home Izuku remained quiet trying to understand why the doctor said his second quirk was bad. Even though he is smarter than his peers, he couldn’t make out how some quirks would be bad and others not. If he wanted to be a hero he could save a lot of people with his quirks from what he knows about wolves is they have excellent sense of smell so finding lost people would be a breeze for him. Once they reached home Izuku, who was still very confused about what the doctor said earlier, decides to ask his mom since she never lies to him. 

"Mommy I can still be a hero right? '' he asks with his eyes full of confusion and hope.

"Of course dear you can be a great hero, you have amazing quirks, you just have to believe in yourself and work hard, and know i’ll always support you and your decisions," she replied. 

“Thank you mommy I love you, I’ll become the best hero ever and make you proud,” Izuku shouted with joy and was excited to tell his best friends Katski, Shoto, and Ochako tomorrow.

“Oh Izuku dear, I love you too, and I’m already proud of my little hero,” Inko said, tickling Izuku and kissing him all over his face, making him giggle with joy and happiness.

TIMESKIP NEXT DAY 

"Guys guys guess what, guess what," Izuku says, running up to his friends with his usual innocent and happy smile.