cincuenta y nueve- coffee talks

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

He looked so much bigger and stronger.

Obviously he was going to look different coming out. But i was just so used to him being that 18 year old i fell in love with when i was 16. 

Now i'm a 21 year old. A 21 year old who patiently waited for my man to come out.

I watched as the guys dapped him up. Cesar engulfed him into a big hug.  

I couldn't help but tear up at the sight. Oscar was finally home.

"Hey bebe." He quickly pulled towards him. In a warm and welcoming hug.

"I missed you." he held me tight.

"I missed you more." i pulled him into a kiss.

4 fucking years. I didn't get to hold him, or kiss him. Now i can do both.

I couldn't be anymore completed.

"I love you." he said softly, right before the party got crazy and music blasted.

"What do you wanna drink homie?" Vincent pulled him over to the backyard to find a drink.

"Happy?" Antonio walked over to me, handing me a drink.

"Yes." i smile as i give him a side hug.

"Cmon lets go join the rest." he rested his arm around me as we walked out the backdoor.

"Ahhh i missed it here." Oscar buried his face into the pillows.

"The bed missed you too." i laugh as i pulled off my shirt and dug through the closet to find a comfy shirt to wear to bed.

"Whats that on your back?" Oscar walked towards me.

I froze there as i watched him push away my hair to see the full tattoo.

"I like it." i felt him step closer.

"Oh I wonder why?" i say sarcastically. The tattoo on my back was from a sketch Oscar put in one of the letters he sent me from prison.

"It looks good on you Asesina." he spoke seductively in my ear as his fingers playfully traced the outline of my figure.