cuarenta y siete- theories

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"I'm never showing my face ever again." I cried in Oscar's arms as we stood in the parking lot of the school.

"Its okay baby... come on lets leave." He helped me into the car.

I felt so humiliated. Like someone really had the nerve to record me doing that.

Yes i know i shouldn't have done it but helloooooo why you recording? Who does that? Uh yeah creepy people. Or people seeking revenge.

But who could hate me? Im so like-able.

Okay who the fuck hates me?

I can name a few bitches.

"I think i know who did this." Oscar glanced over at me as i continued with my theory.

"It has to have been Ximena or Viv."

"That makes sense to be honest."

"I'll kill them both." I shake my head as i laid back in my seat.

"Dont worry about it mamas. When we figure out who it is they are gonna get it." He let out a sigh.

A few days later

"Ew that was the girl who sucked a guys dick in public." I heard a girl whisper to her friend.

"Yeah i heard. Thats such a slutty thing to do."

I slammed my locker and walked over to them.

"Do you got some more shit to say?" I glared at the two girls as they got scared and walked away.

"Does anyone else wanna keep talking shit?" I shouted throughout the halls since everybody was looking at me.

"Keep my name out of your mouth."

"Keep dicks out of your mouth then." Ximena snorted.

I immediately dropped my bag and went after her.

"I knew you were the bitch who recorded it!" I slammed her into the lockers.

"No i wasnt!" She faked her innocence.

"Yes it was." I punched her in the mouth.

"Hey stop!" I felt Mr. Stewart pull me away from. Ximena's bloody face.

"Office! Now!" He shouted in my face.

Oscar's pov

"Guys!" Martín rushed over to us as we smoked at the bleachers. I was waiting for Leyla since she said to meet up here but she never came.

"Leyla got suspended." He blurted out.

"Huh?" Antonio freaked out.

"What happened?" I stood up.

"She broke Ximena's nose."

"Shit." Antonio stood up. "My mom is gonna kick her out the house."

"How do you know?" I furrow my brows at him as he let out a sigh.

"Back when all that shit went down and she lived with Javier. She moved back and my mom told her one more slip up and shes out the house."

—spookysblock

Same