quince- bottle

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"Hey can we talk?" Antonio walked into my room.

"No." I quickly hid the bottle of alcohol.

"Please." He shut the door and made his way to the edge of my bed.

I stayed silent and just pretended i was punching him in my head.

"Whats going on?" He let out a sigh.

"What are you talking about? My life is going great." I laugh.

I might be a little tipsy.

"Mom told me you've been ditching school, you've been sneaking out, you are drinking?" He pulled out the bottle that i was hiding.

"Hey give that shit back!" I glared at him.

"Not until you talk to me." He looked down at me.

"Theres nothing to talk about!" I shouted."You are piece of shit who fucked up my life!"

"I fucked up your life?" He furrowed his brows.

"Yeah because all you care abut is being in a gang but not once have you ever considered my feelings for anything. You dont care if you're being a dick just as long as everyone thinks you're a badass. You don't act like a big brother."

He stayed silent.

"If i had a choice i would just cut you off from my life." I spit out with no remorse.

"Leyla stop you don't mean that." Antonio pouted.

"Yes i do. Seriously i'm done. I want nothing to do with you." I shake my head as i take the bottle from him.

"Leyla! You are so fucking dramatic."

"Bitch you are too!" I glared at him. "Had a whole ass fit about Oscar and i dating." I stormed out the house.

"Leyla! He's my best friend! How could you do that to me?" He followed behind me.

"Yeah?" I looked at him. Now we were in the middle of the road.

"What about you and Jocelyn? She was my best friend too! But i allowed it! You fucking hypocritical dick head." I punched him in the arm.

I WAS PRESSED.

"Bro chill!" He glared at me.

"Don't tell me what to do asshole!" I pushed his hands away as he tried to calm me down.

"I want nothing to do with you."

"Leyla." I turned to see Jocelyn.

"And you!" I started shaking with anger and pain.

"How dare you get mad at me for not telling you about Oscar!" I practically charged at her.

"You and my brother both dated behind my back before! So how dare you guys be upset at me!" I cried.

"Leyla calm down." I turned to see Oscar walking towards me.

I felt like i was being surrounded by people i couldn't stand.

"You fuck off!" I chucked the empty beer bottle at him.

Unfortunately he swerved it.

"I hate you all." I shake my head.

"I was there for all of you! No matter how much you all fucked me over. I never turned my back against you guys. I do one thing and you guys are so quick to walk away." I yell at all of them.

"I want you all out of my life."

Then i ran into my room and grabbed my bag that already had all my clothes and things i would need.

Then i left.

I went to the one person who always had my back.

"Leyla.?" Javier looked at me worried.

"Can i stay with you for a while?" I looked at him as he just nodded and took me into his home.

—spookysblock

I GOT A NEW OSCAR BOOK CALLED ENLIGHTEN !! Go read it babiesss