treinta y dos- pockets

(I apologize if you dont like slow versions of songs. I just personally felt like this one gave a chill vibe. IDK)

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"Hey baby." I turned my head to see Jocelyn barge into my room.

"Hey." I smile as i finish my doing my makeup.

"Can you help me pick an outfit?"

"Sure of course." She smiled as she looked at the two i laid on the bed.

"Maybe the dress is a little too much for a carnival. We don't want your chonies showing while your on the ferris wheel."

"Okay thats true." I let out a nervous laugh.

"Okay let me get dressed." I grabbed the pair of jeans and the cropped sweater.

"Sooo are you nervous?" She smirked.

"Yess. But are you sure Oscar is even interested in me?" I raise my brow as i struggle to take off my sweatpants.

"Yeah. Thats what your brother said." She shrugged.

"Okay." I sighed as i finished changing.

"Hey." Oscar smiled at me as i hopped in the passenger seat of his impala.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Lets go already. I want Jocelyn to win me a teddy bear." Antonio joked.

"Okay lets go." Oscar chuckled as we drove off to Brentwood.

It was rare that we go here because it was full of judgmental people. But who cares at this point.

Once we arrived there Jocelyn and Antonio were quick to ditch us.

"Okay well i guess its us." Oscar shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Why are you nervous?" I question.

"Nervous? I'm not nervous." He raised his brow at me.

"Every time you get nervous you always shove your hands in your pockets." I smirked at him as he took his hands out of his pockets.

"Shut up no i don't." He laughed it off as we walked in.

This was going to be interesting.

-spookysblock

Do you think there's a chance for them to get back together? Or is it done?