cincuenta y tres- shes back

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"Good morning." I watched as Oscar got ready for school.

"Good morning." I spoke softly. "I'll be back later today okay babe?" He went in to kiss my cheek.

"Wait." I stopped him from walking out the room with his school bag.

He looked over at me and raised a brow.

"I think I'm ready." I smiled.

"Okay i think I'm starting to have doubts." I stopped walking once I stepped out the car.

"Its okay... I got your back." Oscar held my hand as he encouraged me to walk with him.

"Oscar seriously... can you take me back home? I dont think I'm ready." I shook my head as I freaked out.

I started having a full on panic attack as i gripped onto Oscar's shirt.

I think thats when he realized I was serious.

"Okay we'll leave. Cmon its gonna be okay." He tried comforting me as we got back into his car.

He immediately pulled out the school parking lot and drove us back home.

It was quick and silent.

Once he parked the car in the driveway he turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed into my hands.

A part of me felt selfish for not trying to go back to school. All i do is stay home and cry.

And Oscar is understanding and patient with me now. But how long until he's over my shit?

After convincing Oscar to go back to school he finally gave in and went back.

Leaving me by myself.

"I need to find closure." I whispered to myself as i grabbed my house key and shut the door.

I walked to the taqueria which was shut down.

Everything was ruined.

I ended up sneaking through a broke window to get inside.

For the most part it was empty.

Like nothing was here.

"I'm so sorry." My voice cracked. I dont even know what I'm more angry at. The world? Or myself?

Maybe i should've stayed home and tried working things out with my mom. Yeah i probably wouldn't have prevented their death. But at least they would've died knowing i loved them.

I shook my head as i took a napkin holder and chucked it at the wall.

I know exactly who i need to take this anger out on.

Back at school

After a long ass walk back to the school it was already lunch time.

I immediately set eyes on the group.

I walked through crowds of people walking towards the cafeteria.

I stormed over and punched the shit out of Damien.

"Yo what the fuck." He stood up and held his cheek.

Now his group of prophet friends stood up and mugged me.

"Oh little Guzman bold now?" One of the girls laughed.

"I've been bold bitch. Whats up?" I tried fighting with her.

Honestly i was so angry at the world that i was willing to take it out on anybody who did me wrong.

"I don't think you're about it." She pushed her hair back.

"Try me puta." I smirked at her.

"You fucked with the wrong bitch." She basically jumped on me as if this was some wrestling match.

—sweeteasaint

Okay yalll its been a damn minute since I updated.

I lowkey lost motivation bc i felt like the love for the show died off.

Like compared to the hype in season 1 and 2

But honestly im gonna continue my books. Regardless if they only get like 3 reads or whatever...

I really enjoy the story lines and characters I've created on this app so it will continue.